Manly Vs Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:
Farken, big blow if Choc misses tonight. At least we'll get to see if Lussick can step it up.

Fully

Don't say his nickname at the game tonight, once the dogs hear his name they'll be all over him like the a doggies member over a blue WRX.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Very tough game this.

Must say I am worried, not because we are worse than them (we are not) but simply due to the fact that they were really "up" for last weeks "home game" at Sunnycorp...and very often after this type of game we can see a loss....hope I am wrong.

Thanks Mark... was actually confident of a win this week.
What's worrying me is the fact a lot Bulldog's are writing this game off as a lost.

In saying that when I'm not confident of a win we usually get up (bar the 2008 GF when you could see it coming).

Just to keep things basic and using the simplified analysis that goes beyond saying---- having effective straight go forward and we win this game---- no excuses we have enough international class in our backs to win most games.

I dont rate our go forward all that highly but it can look good in short periods---most games with the Bulldogs are tight affairs. The Dogs backline plays for many years going over a decade dont tend to worry most teams but forwards playing through the line has always been a doggy trademark and Barba can take advantage of this.

No idea what the line-ups are but if Watmough is out thats a massive blow in the yards stakes especially after a quick play the ball against a big forward pack. Ballin engaging the markers and working over the middle of the field with our mobile back row will open gaps if the go forward is effective.

No idea what the line-ups are but if Watmough is out thats a massive blow in the yards stakes especially after a quick play the ball against a big forward pack.

Come on mate, if you don't know who is running on tonight we are all in trouble; you are like the betting service Homer Simpson calls to pick football results.

You are not inspiring me with confidence.

"The ..... wind...... is blowing.........out of the east......... at 5 Knots"

Mark from Brisbane said:
No probs you know where I am!!

If we win, Cha Cha Cha, if we lose, the noodle bar around the corner. Of course if we win, it's your shout!

Well here we go, we are in form but i must say we are due for a loss and have a bad feeling. Go Manly!!

Edit: The rain favors us for sure, the Dogs are hopeless in the wet weather!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4