Manly Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Has Lyon kicked a sideline conversion this year? Well, thankfully he more than makes up for it in all other areas of his game.

Jerry1

First Grader
HK_Eagle said:
Has Lyon kicked a sideline conversion this year? Well, thankfully he more than makes up for it in all other areas of his game.

Calf strain mate

Be nice to find some grass with a kick though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Jerry1 said:
HK_Eagle said:

Calf strain mate

It's not in reference to tonight, it seems he has struggled out there most the year. I don't have figures to back that up and I could just have a wrong perception.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jerry1 said:
HK_Eagle said:

Calf strain mate

That may be an excuse for this game but not for the rest of the other games this year. He has kicked some from the sidelines but not many this year. It has just been unfortunate for him that most of our tries this year have been scored close to the corners.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well I think that was a gift try. I'm sure Foz touched it forward

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Another badly needed try. BUT.... I have to confess, take ur Maroon and white colored glasses off and that should not have been a try, foz touched the ball.

Wolfpack

Bencher
I guess the video ref is thinking that Foran has pushed Thurston's hand into the ball, which would be fine.

Honestly, I thought the best outcome for us from that would've been double knock-on.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12