Manly vs Dogs - hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fonz said:
Which impact is he in trouble for? The high shot or the hammer fist? Should be in trouble for both IMO.

Im hoping the 2nd effort,the 1st hit was legal and brilliant
The 2nd hit was nothing short of a dog shot,he spoilt what
otherwise was a great hit

I didn't really see it and i haven't seen it again but i remember thinking he'd be in trouble for both.

I was pissed at the time though.

Nah,we all know i hate Hodkinson for his non chalance last year but i cant fault his defense normally,his 1st hit was a pearler,imo legal and very very hard like Ballins hit,then he sort of stood over him and hit the blokes face with his shoulder into the ground,it was sickening

BREAKING: Hodkinson (CBY) two weeks. Michael Ennis and Ben Pomeroy also charged - both will miss no games with the early plea. #NRL

That hit was definitely worthy of a short holiday. Hodkinson started this season like he did last year, played some great footy but seems limited in options. DCE is a far more complete halfback and I think the dogs will really struggle to contain the talent that we have spread across the park. Puletus has been great for the dogs but he will face tough defense with Lyon and Stewart defending his side.

The second hit was dirty and unnecessary it is the sort of thing sandow did almost every week and got away with (just because he is a small player). If Hodko gets sighted (and he should, Matai would have been sent off for the same thing) he should get his legal guy to show some of sandow's hits as a comparison. I hope hodko plays. I am more worried about the big guys in the doggies team targetting Fozzie just like the titan's thugs did.

MissKate......They can target Foran all they like, he loves the rough stuff as he proved in the roosters game.

I think we all know the reason Hodkinson went on with that tackle, It was beacause he new he would miss a couple of weeks so he didn't have to play Foran and Matai and Choc and well the whole team really!!

bones said:
MissKate......They can target Foran all they like, he loves the rough stuff as he proved in the roosters game.

Sure he likes it but in the Titans game Tagatese actually put him off his game by targeting him. Its always going to be better if Foz can take the line on without getting hammered.

I think Hodkinson being out is really bad for us. They will move Keating to Halfback and bring in Roberts to 5/8th. That is a much better halves pairing than they have now and Ben Roberts will have something to prove now that he has been shown the door.

I am now nervous about this game and wasn't when Hodkinson was going to play.

Ralphie said:
I think Hodkinson being out is really bad for us. They will move Keating to Halfback and bring in Roberts to 5/8th. That is a much better halves pairing than they have now and Ben Roberts will have something to prove now that he has been shown the door.

I am now nervous about this game and wasn't when Hodkinson was going to play.

Roberts is out injured for 4 weeks. That reynolds guy will most likely move to the halves. TBH this was a danger game anyway, even though they have not played that well lately they have some serious strike power in that side, Barba could single-handedly rip us a new one if we are not tight around the ruck..

The Eagle said:
Nah,we all know i hate Hodkinson for his non chalance last year

GOLD!

Thats up there with ironstine in my book. Is the opposite chalanced?

"The boys are taking it one game at a time and not getting ahead of themselves. In fact you could say we are quite chalanced."

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2