Manly vs. South Sydney - Score Updates from 6pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TRY SOUTHS
Curtis Johnston with too much power slams his way over.
CONVERSION UNSUCCESSFUL
Hwkins 0/2
Sea Eagles: 12
Rabbitohs: 36

GREAT WORK From Jack Webster who flew back to stop a 40/20 then under enormous pressure offloaded to ensure the ball stayed in play. Great effort.

17 mins TRY SOUTHS
Matt Mundine threw a dummy and stepped inside his defender.
Rabbitohs: 40

FULL TIME

Manly
Tries: Jowett, Moorwood
Goals: Cherry-Evans 2/2

Souths
Tries: Burgess, Reynolds, Clark, Molan, Pettybone, Mansour, Johnstone, Mundine
Reynolds 4/5, Hawkins 0/2, Paea 1/1
Rabbitohs: 42

well thats a good sign that we will probably do well. Souths would have thrown a good part of their best at us, whilst we put in our under 20's

Remember the roosters trial in 2007 they beat us in a similar score, I think they ended up near to last and we came second..

Yup....they should have played it at a country ground, and charged 5 bucks to get in, but receive a free sausage sanga and fizzy drink.

It was Lambs to the slaughter really, just as everyone said it would be.

Our U20s weren't disgraced.  I wouldn't describe them as lambs either.  Back to the Central Coast for you Ryan. 

Rhino they should have held it down at Albion park :)

There will be plenty of celebrating at souths leagues club tonight as they think that they are premiershup certainties after beating us today. 

The poor deluded fools are in for another long season.

Dan link said:
Rhino they should have held it down at Albion park :)

That was actually a good night. This game would have been more befitting that type of venue. (I never DID get that bleeding speeding ticket !!).

DSM5 - back to the Central Coast? Whatever the **** that means or your talking about, I'll just agree, so you don't have to go on one of your blithering rants again.

It's not ranting Ryan.  The U20s did good, that's all.  Show some support.  All you seem to do lately is bag the team with all your "9th" bull****. 

Not a bad day out all in all.

I was a tad worried about the weather but being from a wet country originally I swept up the young folk and encouraged them with talk of bracing sea air breezes and a chance to meet like minded souls.

Enough Maroon and White and cheery chatter and Bonhomie to keep the cold southern chill and mixi whatever out.

Methinks we may venture to Cronulla next week as well...  and who knows we as a family may come to enjoy these outings...?

Matabele link said:
A bit rich coming from Mr Perpetual Orford basher.

Exactly. He is open to bitch, moan, whinge (consistently) about whoever or whatever he likes (often worse than myself), but if you don't agree with HIS thoughts on something, then it's bagging the team.

DSM5 - you would have to be up there with one of the most self righteous opinionated twats going around - and coming from me - that says something.

What makes it worse, is the hypocracy behind your jibberish.

You acted (for a period of 3 years) as though Orford had done something to your family personally - so check your own backyard, before you start throwing stones. (I always rated Ox veryt highly - whether that is right, or wrong is not the issue here though).

I couldn't be bothered trawling all the other players / admin staff you have found to have done something to you personally as well - but get the drift?

And for the record - this thread is about kids playing tonight - nothing to do with the team, or my 9th prediction - which I stand by. Or can you enlighten me on from where to where I am allowed to have an opinion on where we will finish, so I can fit in that box to satisfy your requirement.

Your tampon supply must be running rather thin this month.

DSM5 link said:

In that case, there should be no scrutiny or criticism of the team this year, as you will be held to that. A DSM5 "no attack" year of our club (and hopefully our new captain) would be a very refreshing change.

I'm supportive Ryan.  Of course I'll scrutinize the team from time to time.  That's my prerogative, as yours is to YART.  It's just a shame that we all can't agree with you and your pizza loving mate from Qld.  But that's footie.  by the way, just who is the new captain?         

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7