Manly vs. South Sydney - Score Updates from 6pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=182404.msg251333#msg251333 date=1265686403]
and here I was thinking Matas was the only one who thought he was perfect :)

I'll change that to \"all except Jatz\" if you'd like :)

You are so kind. Wise too !!
[/quote]

Just ask Fro - I'm sure he'll tell you.

I'm not stubborn enough to admit when I'm wrong Fro. Unlike yourself.

Funnily enough, I was actually waiting for you to wade in on your trusty steed, and bleat on (as you do). It's your way. You profess to be such an intellect (well, self profess at any rate), then bring up the short joke, and then go on to laugh at your own joke to finish your mess.

Additionally, wtf is a "log" that goes in one's eye?

Lastly, if you think it's my "high horse" in proving DSM5's comments wrong, after he baited me with his little jab about players and the club's administration, then your penis is certainly more entrenched in his anus than I originally thought???

Jesus.......

Best thing about this site is the differing op's - get over the fact you do not agree with each other

Some things people say give me the ****s (i.e. some of the talk around Tony Williams - he is a kid who was injured last ear...give him a chance)

All that said the reason why i come / post here is the spirited debate

You do not need to agree with everyone (or anyone DSM..) just respect each other and your ops....

Rant over....

Fro link said:

It's not a matter of thinking, it's knowing. 

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=182404.msg251335#msg251335 date=1265686914]

You are so kind. Wise too !!
[/quote]

Just ask Fro - I'm sure he'll tell you.

I'm not stubborn enough to admit when I'm wrong Fro. Unlike yourself.

Funnily enough, I was actually waiting for you to wade in on your trusty steed, and bleat on (as you do). It's your way. You profess to be such an intellect (well, self profess at any rate), then bring up the short joke, and then go on to laugh at your own joke to finish your mess.

Additionally, wtf is a "log" that goes in one's eye?

Lastly, if you think it's my "high horse" in proving DSM5's comments wrong, after he baited me with his little jab about players and the club's administration, then your penis is certainly more entrenched in his anus than I originally thought???
[/quote]

A: my steed rides not wades, he cant swim.

B: Logs in eyes? look it up.

c: profess to be an intellect, if you say so shorty. personally I cant see it.

D: DSM doesnt need my help.

Matabele link said:

It's not a matter of thinking, it's knowing. 
[/quote]

My bad, I'll try not to let it happen again.

Ryan, log in the eye refers to the incident in the Bible in which Jesus attacks the Pharisees for going around looking for specks in others' eyes when they have a great big log in their own eyes. Hyperbole yes but a pretty common saying suggesting get one's own house in order before going around picking the faults of others.

Not sure who said it in the thread, can't be bothered checking either but that is the origin of the saying!! (Fancy quoting the Bible on this website eh??) Out of context, the pharisee quote might be apt too!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6