Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's good because it means Snake is fighting fit. Love to see a couple of kicks or trick shots to utilise Oldie's great speed.

If true, those two selections show a great attacking attitude. No safety first for Tooves. All good.

I think these changes are good, particularly Rose into the 17. We need someone fresh and Big George will be rearing to go. As for Oldie over Whare..... well, Whare was badly caught out of position to let in the 1st try against the dogs and Oldie is quicker. There's really not much in it except that Oldie is a more natural winger.

Yes!!! Just the changes we needed. I'm even more confident now. I was surprised to hear Toovey on The Game Plan yesterday saying that Whare was there in case a back got injured as he can cover most positions. Toovey playing "ducks and drakes" with selections is out of character for him but I like it !

driftout said:
Yes!!! Just the changes we needed. I'm even more confident now. I was surprised to hear Toovey on The Game Plan yesterday saying that Whare was there in case a back got injured as he can cover most positions. Toovey playing "ducks and drakes" with selections is out of character for him but I like it !
Agreed with
the changes, been waiting for George to make a come back, and always been a fan of Oldfield, sad to lose him

Kite usually has a blinder against Melbourne to prove Bellamy (who doesn't rate him) wrong .

the mauler said:
He's officially out!!!

That's disappointing...he would have been heavily targeted .

Whare can make bad reads in defense on the wing so i think Oldie is a good idea. I think Rose will have a cracking game.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8