Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
Watching Fox sports news and the AFL reporter is live at Waverley Park in Melbourne. It is POURING down rain. Seriously POURING!!!!

Some old guy is snoring!!!!

Have been feeling sure all week that we will go down tonight. Strangely not feeling anywhere near as nervous as I was last week. Maybe I've just accepted this is the end of the road for us. Baring any ref howlers I wont be too disappointed if we lose tonight we've done an awesome job to come this far considering the season of upheaval and change that has happened.We have defended our title well and if this is the end then so be it. GO MANLY give them your all leave nothing in the tank.

mickqld said:
Have been feeling sure all week that we will go down tonight. Strangely not feeling anywhere near as nervous as I was last week. Maybe I've just accepted this is the end of the road for us. Baring any ref howlers I wont be too disappointed if we lose tonight we've done an awesome job to come this far considering the season of upheaval and change that has happened.We have defended our title well and if this is the end then so be it. GO MANLY give them your all leave nothing in the tank.

LOVE your work Mick!!

PS: See you next week for that beer you owe me!!

globaleagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
Watching Fox sports news and the AFL reporter is live at Waverley Park in Melbourne. It is POURING down rain. Seriously POURING!!!!

Some old guy is snoring!!!!

That's gold GE, keep it up!:heart:

Hopefully it's true that Rose is in because we need impact from the bench and last time we played the Storm at Brookvale he provided just that . The Storm have been ordinary and Waqa ,whilst promising, is full of errors at this stage of his career. Duffie is a big loss for them with his vertical jump. Every team in the NRL knows how to beat the Storm...limit the number of defenders they get in the ruck by stretching their defensive line early in the tackle count by going a bit wider. This stops them compressing their defence.

Smith will try to isolate Choc and T Rex in defence and run at Lussick (who was targeted last time at Brookvale). Cronk looks to me like he's lost just a touch of pace , but we need to be on red alert for his (and Smith's) 40/20 attempts. I think Manly are working up to something special and small incremental improvements over the next 2 matches would not surprise. As I said before , playing every week will work in Manly's favour to help maintain rhythm , as well as help the match fitness of a number of players who have missed so much football this year through injury and suspension (both Stewarts , Foz. T-Rex and Matai ).

Lets hope we see some of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5wpIZM_frw&feature=youtu.be

Erin Molan and some random Manly dude ;)

579779_10151033005682105_256844171_n.jpg

From FB

Chan 9 (Erin Molan) has been and done a story so watch Chan 9 news tonight for that footage.

The MWTS crew are also about to get a visit from Manly CEO Dave Perry, enjoy the function everyone wish we could ALL be there.

caption:

If you suffer from premature ejaculation, like this man then.....

to nasty?

sorry!

I've got this covered. I just put on my lucky undies and t shirt I wore to the 2008 GF.
Beat them 40 nil then. Gotta be lucky again, only used twice in 5 years plenty of mileage (luck) left in em.

The only advantage Melbourne has tonight is they are playing at home.

We are a HUGE chance.

Another comforting thought for everyone here is that the King of Rugby League, Wally Lewis tipped us last night.

He' rarely wrong.

If its wet thats gonna favour the storm with their one dimensional risk averse play. Hope its dry by kick off

Are we sure it's raining? All the weather trackers I've checked say it's okay. Fox Sports have an annoying habit of repeating things 49 times a day, so just because there's "live" footage of a guy in Melbourne getting rained on…
Anybody actually there sober enough to do an on-the-spot weather report?

Hi guys, I am just visiting to see if I could pick up a couple of cat 1 or 2 tickets for the GF if Manly get rolled tonight.
I have booked flights and accommodation. If someone decides they don't want to go please let me know.

Good luck against the yawn tonight, it should be another classic.

Cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7