Manly Waringah Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=Goldie link=topic=180918.msg231079#msg231079 date=1246878779]
[quote author=Central Coast Eagle link=topic=180918.msg231078#msg231078 date=1246878737]
GOD I HATE GREG ALEXANDER!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad:
What's he done now?
[/quote]
Just talking his usual crap in the post game show.
[/quote]

he never stops

Goldie link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=180918.msg231072#msg231072 date=1246878115]

[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180918.msg231017#msg231017 date=1246874222]

5 Manly players out next week
2 dragons

Better make that 3 Dragons B_e.

Poore
Creagh
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs

Possibly Wendell as well if QLD pick him
[/quote]

TLL plays for the Raiders!
[/quote]

You are absolutely correct. NRL.com had him as Dragons but have since corrected it to Raiders.

If we finish 5th, ill come up with some sort of celebration.......

Jethro link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180918.msg231074#msg231074 date=1246878174]

what was the crowd ?

[/quote]

Bloody good crowd. Would've had 3-4k more if they'd played it on a Friday.

What a fantastic game. Hugely important to Manly, season-defining win this one. I know teams in the top eight were taking notice of Manly in recent weeks, BUT after this one they can't avoid that Manly are going to be there in September.

A couple of blokes who stood out for me - Choc (epic), Perry (I wasn't a huge fan of him being picked in Origin, but even before his try I thought it was by far his best game of the year...well earned mate) and Tony Williams (best game he's played at Manly, looked impossible to bring down).

And - the Ox. Won the game for us. Pure and simple.

Gotta love the team competing for the full 80. Huge win.

Got to admit I nearly cried when Perry scored... now watching Dessie &Ox ,
gotta love him, 15 day break , pretty happy fellow ? Dessie not really... bit scrappy , hard and Ox was right felt like finals football..

missing_something link said:
[quote author=mwsneagle link=topic=180918.msg231130#msg231130 date=1246880380]
OMG still watching Fox and they are (Canterbury) calling Matai's tackle a swinging arm :-X FAR OUT

Their coach is bitter little tosser - we need to bring back the hate of DOGS
[/quote]
Never lost the hate of the Dogs here, ms ;)

what a win!!!

With the 5 Origin boys out and Matai and Le Strange looking for a spell.

Hopefully we can grind out a win against teh Woollongong Steelers. Who will our team be next week?

ox was right that was like finals footy.

not our best, but we played the full 80 and we were eating up metres in the last 4 or so sets. The last 2 we went length of the field!

Willstyles...you said it all Watmough....EPIC!

Tonight Tony Williams showed the promise people have talked about but he still has improvement in him I think. He just showed us a glimpse. I now agree, as a forward with a bit of confidence he would walk over the top of a lost of players

I think you'll find Boyd will be the 3rd Dragon out next week.  Le Strange gone means Ballin can play 80.  Bailey into the forwards, Foran into the side, maybe Cuthbo and his offloads....

Off the top of my head
Robbo
Suniula
Farrar
Matai (if not then uh oh...Neumann?)
T Williams (unfortunately the wrong position)
Foran
Ox
Kite
Ballin
Kingy
Hall
Cuthbo/JWH
Bailey
res:
Rose
Cuthbo/JWH
? Mauro
?
?

Maybe i've forgotten some names, hopefully....?
That's my first ever speculation team list!

Dan link said:
I am on the way to the hospital, I reckon my blood pressure is through the roof. I deadset had several heart attacks!

Holy S**t. We should have put them away earlier we were the better team, we just lacked decent passes and the finish. But man!

I am now confident we can actually do 5th!

Next week is going to be a tough ask but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Its been a while since I have felt that tense at a game!

You're not the only one having heart attacks Dan - at the game it was bloody exciting and chewing fingernails to the bone! A good crowd and pretty vocal for a Mon night - plenty of doggies supporters there too who largely behaved themselves and shut up completely once Manly turned it around with the last try.

As you would have seen watching it on Fox, we had many more scoring opportunities but didn't turn them into points - we should have been 12 or more ahead at the end. Tough grinding game from both sides. Having Bailey as no 6 still seems to blunt our attacking options somewhat compared to how Foran livened things up against Canberra (although I wasn't at that game and saw it on TV). Will be interesting to here what you more sober folks saw watching on the box.

Bloody thrilling and too many beers signing off ladies and gents cheers, BG

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8