Manly Warringah Football Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

EagleBoi13

Reserve Grader
It’s kick off day for the Sea Eagles and we’re hoping 2017 is going to be a great year for our team and coach Trent Barrett.

We urge all Football Club members who live in Sydney to show their support for the Sea Eagles and head down to Brookie (Lottoland) to watch the game. The weather might not be great, but we need your voice to join the others and help the team to beat our old enemy the Parramatta Eels.

We congratulate in advance all those players making their debut with the Sea Eagles today. We wish them all the best and hope they have a happy and successful career with the Club. Once they run on the field they will be allocated a unique player number.

YOUR STAKE IN THE MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES LIMITED JUST GOT BIGGER Thanks to your continuing membership of the Football Club, this week we were able to purchase another 53,500 shares in the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited. This is in accordance with our Constitution which requires us to use your membership funds to purchase shares once we have paid for our administration costs. Members should not forget that the Football Club is a co-owner of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited, and the more members we have, the more shares we can purchase and the more money goes to helping the team we all love. If you're not a member already, please become one today!

GO MANLY!! So excited. Go you good thing! :)

As said above....

YOUR STAKE IN THE MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES LIMITED JUST GOT BIGGER

Thanks to your continuing membership of the Football Club, this week we were able to purchase another 53,500 shares in the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited.

This is in accordance with our Constitution which requires us to use your membership funds to purchase shares once we have paid for our administration costs.

Members should not forget that the Football Club is a co-owner of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited, and the more members we have, the more shares we can purchase and the more money goes to helping the team we all love.

Also....

MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL

Don’t forget to renew your membership for 2017. It’s still only $25.00. You can renew (or join) online at http://manlyfootballclub.wildapricot.org/ or by sending a cheque or money order to PO Box 239 Dee Why 2099.

If you want to pay by credit card over the phone or are having difficulties renewing, please email [email protected] or call Julie on 0455884558. The renewal form is here.

This is in accordance with our Constitution which requires us to use your membership funds to purchase shares once we have paid for our administration costs.

Have i just been hiding under a rock.. or has this point not been really promoted overly hard in past membership drives? In current climate i think it'd be a great selling point.

I'm a member and just blindly joined a couple of years ago without reading too much (maybe i should've haha).

Time to enjoy life from beyond the rock.

My profile on the club site says I first joined in 2017 ... I was a member for a number of years but let it lapse for a few .... not a biggie though .... Go Manly 2 hrs to kick off yay

My profile on the club site says I first joined in 2017 ... I was a member for a number of years but let it lapse for a few .... not a biggie though .... Go Manly 2 hrs to kick off yay
3 consecutive years to get voting rights.
If you let it lapse, the cycle resets

As said above....

YOUR STAKE IN THE MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES LIMITED JUST GOT BIGGER

Thanks to your continuing membership of the Football Club, this week we were able to purchase another 53,500 shares in the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited.

Members should not forget that the Football Club is a co-owner of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited, and the more members we have, the more shares we can purchase and the more money goes to helping the team we all love.

Also....

MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL

Don’t forget to renew your membership for 2017. It’s still only $25.00. You can renew (or join) online at http://manlyfootballclub.wildapricot.org/ or by sending a cheque or money order to PO Box 239 Dee Why 2099.

If you want to pay by credit card over the phone or are having difficulties renewing, please email [email protected] or call Julie on 0455884558. The renewal form is here.
I tried renewing a little while ago and left a message. Either they never called back, or if they did, I hung up the phone because the bloke on the other end sounded like he was cold-calling me.

I have been a FC member since 2004 and would like for that to continue.

I tried renewing a little while ago and left a message. Either they never called back, or if they did, I hung up the phone because the bloke on the other end sounded like he was cold-calling me.

I have been a FC member since 2004 and would like for that to continue.
Mine just rolls over every year? Just activate that option and you never have to do anything.

Anyone know what %age share that takes the Footy Club up to ?? Are these new shares or do MWSE Pty Ltd sell some of theirs ? What is the total number of shares on issue anyway ??

Can't imagine its a significant percentage given the Penns allegedly sold 22% of the shares in Manly for $5mil (if you believe Dean Ritchie - grains of salt recommended), that values the club at over $20mil

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...m/news-story/899a0d4674e83b592ffcc1e3cd0e5d45

Anyone know what %age share that takes the Footy Club up to ?? Are these new shares or do MWSE Pty Ltd sell some of theirs ? What is the total number of shares on issue anyway ??

Can't imagine its a significant percentage given the Penns allegedly sold 22% of the shares in Manly for $5mil (if you believe Dean Ritchie - grains of salt recommended), that values the club at over $20mil

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...m/news-story/899a0d4674e83b592ffcc1e3cd0e5d45
The percentage means diddlysquat as the ownership and board structure of the MSE is set by their constitution.
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/about/corporate-structure.html

Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited

• Public Company Limited by Guarantee (no shareholders).
  • Membership based company with its own members, separate from those of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited.
  • Elects Life Members. :wait:
  • Owns 14.28% of the ordinary shares in Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Limited.
  • Holds one Preference Share in Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Limited giving the right to veto alteration of the team colors from maroon and white, change of the team name and the playing of less than 10 home games per year at Lottoland.

The Football Club owns about 11-15% and have 2 seats on the MSE Franchise Board. Plus the FC owns the Preference share of the MSE.

Being a Membership based entity, they need to disperse their revenue to running costs plus increasing their shareholdings in the MSE Franchise.

--
The Leagues Club used to own one 0.23 cent share and have a seat on the MSE Franchise Board as per the constitution of the MSE. They opted to sign over their board seat to the Penns for their input into clearing the LC debt.

Ta dah!

My membership card arrived today! Bonus.

And now I can also say I have Cliffy's autograph. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8