Manly with the best backline in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The best back-line has nothing to do with best names in the back-line(which seems to be the leaning of this article) it is the best performing back-line with the most effective execution and structures.

And as we saw last year here at Manly (we can now say last year :p )....the best backline in the comp doesn't mean much if the forwards aren't going forward.

Hopefully with the new look pack we have things will get back to normal (Manly winning normal that is).

Thanks but no thanks Nrl.com. The Cowboys earned the right to be called the best backline in the NRL. We failed to even make the 8 last year, so much prefer this is the year we just slide on in under the radar. Thanks. And look our forwards are a miss mash from all over. Just write us off as being out of contention thanks.

Thanks but no thanks Nrl.com. The Cowboys earned the right to be called the best backline in the NRL. We failed to even make the 8 last year, so much prefer this is the year we just slide on in under the radar. Thanks. And look our forwards are a miss mash from all over. Just write us off as being out of contention thanks.

I hate all these pre kick off fluff pieces, all far too subjective for me.

Let's revisit who has the best backline say after round 8.

Not sure on being the best but we are up there as the oldest backline in the NRL. TT and Walker have dragged the average age down to something reasonable since foran and Hiku have gone, but we are definitely up there as the most experienced backline running around. That has positives but we really need Snake, Skivvi and Killer to stay fit and match it with the young guys for the whole season otherwise we might be left looking a bit long in the tooth.

TT was depth last year now in the starting line up so our depth isn't the best in the comp. Really hope we can keep our top 7 on the park for the majority of the time/ hope we get another TT or similar coming through

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8