Manly's battle to keep Trbojevic brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My very first thought after reading 1 line of this article ....The Mouthpiece for Zorba and the Penns etc etc speaks again. Honestly everything he writes about us reads like he is a total puppet. And as like all his articles ,extremely conveniently timed for his masters.

Seems like most fans reached that exact same conclusion too. Guess it's not rocket science.

I feel like I arrived late the party.

He's also a Premiership winning utility that can play Hooker, Backrow, 5/8, Lock and Centre & has also had State of Origin experience (and is 26). Not sure why you hate on him so much, or how easily you discard one of our own sons?

Doesn't seem natural, or the very least loyal. What's he done to you? I'd have traded Brown, Myles, Lawrence & many, many others including not picking up slops in Winterstein, J Wright, M Wright before I told Jamie he'd be playing NSW Cup.

Ryan you can be a peanut sometimes.

Brown is a current NZ International utility that can play Hooker, Backrow, 5/8, Lock and Centre. He plays exactly the same role as Buhrer.
There is no need for both.

Put your business hat on for a minute. Do you keep the current international or the junior that has been injured more often than not for the past 2 years?

Brown is a current NZ International utility that can play Hooker, Backrow, 5/8, Lock and Centre. He plays exactly the same role as Buhrer.

Put your business hat on for a minute. Do you keep the current international or the junior that has been injured more often than not for the past 2 years?
Can't we just get rid of them both lol

If Manly re-sign the Trbojevic brothers and add the following Green, Lane, Matagi, Uate, Sironen, DWZ and Cullen. I think it's fair to say that recruitment are definitely heading along the right path. Things are suddenly not looking too bad at all. As I have said, I will wait for all the pieces of the puzzle to fall into place before crucifying Bozo and co.

The problem for Barrett now is the perception that he is the emperor with no clothes. After touting that Buhrer was a player he wanted in his side, as co-captain no less, he is now lauding him on his way out! The perception is that Fulton is pulling the strings and Barrett has little say in the matter, however misguided that notion might be.

I feel a bit sorry for him as this could create another team morale issue, that could help to de-rail another season, if he fails to manage the issue in a deft manner.

I agree with the team morale risk TZ, especially with the young up and coming players' sense of job security around contracts.

With the JB co-captain position, on reflection I would not be surprised if this was partly a recognition of his ability in this role, a thank you for his service, but also a strategy to elevate Jamie's profile and value on the player market. I have no problem with any or all of these scenarios, especially if it resulted in more coin for Jamie and putting him forward to get a leadership role with the Knights.

If Manly re-sign the Trbojevic brothers and add the following Green, Lane, Matagi, Uate, Sironen, DWZ and Cullen. I think it's fair to say that recruitment are definitely heading along the right path. Things are suddenly not looking too bad at all. As I have said, I will wait for all the pieces of the puzzle to fall into place before crucifying Bozo and co.
Sironen...fark me u r kidding

Posted by @readingtheplay tonight.

IMG_4401.PNG

Brown never would've even played city country if he was aussie

He's a numpty with the impact of a cotton ball,similar to starling

Jill of all trades,master of plodding

I'd keep the better player - and that's Buhrer.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6