Manlys Fitness and Don Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Move over Marvel, there’s a new super team in town!

What better time than Rd 21, Marvel super hero round to bring you this scoop. Trent Barrett has assembled a team of super trainers for 2016 to address ongoing concerns about Manly’s fitness this year. Word has been going around about who Barrett’s support staff will be next season with Penrith and NSW cult trainer Ronnie Palmer, highly respected Gold Coast Strength and Conditioning Coach Dan Ferris and incumbent trainer and fan favourite Don Singe all mentioned as candidates. Singe initially appeared to be headed out the door but appears to have been saved by his popularity with the playing group. I can reveal that Barrett along with Manly Chairman Scott Penn are close to finalising deals with all three, pulling off a coup that would see Manly assemble a team of super trainers.

Anyone watching Premier League?

Vave looks extremely overweight. So too, does Tyson Andrews. Andrews was a machine when he first got here.

Demetriou from NYC looks to be slightly overweight.

I was worried when Glenn Stewart himself claimed that Souths Strength and Conditioning coach claimed he was really out of shape.

That leads me to first grade.

Peta Hiku is shameful. Far too overweight, to the point that he has lost all his pace.

I also think Lyon has a lot more timber than he had at Parramatta and St Helens.

I always thought Singe had Jason King out of proportion. Too much top weight, and not enough leg muscle, and i worry Ligi Sao is heading that way.

Don't know if anyonr has seen JMie Buhrer lately, but like Hiku, looks to have swallowed a sheep.

I worry about Jake Trbojevic. Don't want him to become top heavy.

Is it me, or as a club, have we become too overweight, slow and unfit?
Apparently, Penn health own weightwatchers... check out pennhealth.com.au
new sponsor?

And we have old bobby as selector with plenty of experience having hand picked the NSW origin side for many years .... oh wait

Maybe they will get rid of Singe and bring in Shannon Ponton and Commando. Ponton is a local. We can get weekly videos of Hiku crying as he flips tyres and tells us about his confidence issues...

Maybe they will get rid of Singe and bring in Shannon Ponton and Commando. Ponton is a local. We can get weekly videos of Hiku crying as he flips tyres and tells us about his confidence issues...
Great post, still laughing...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4