Manly's real issue eats away at us all ......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Hamster Huey said:
Yes, Tookey. All this in the last 16 months. Wasn't a problem until the change of government, hey?

All worthy things to consider, but seriously. This is Abbott's fault?!?!?
Yeah, give Tony a break. He's only been the sitting member for Warringah for a measly 20 years, these things take time.

That's a pretty unicorn, SER8.

Ralphie, no I'm wasn't River Eagle.

The only River I've ever seen on this forum is the River of dribble emanating from your post's.

I believe this forum is open to passionate Manly fans, and I am one of those, or is it just for the elite few ?

My comments have evoked a broad range of opinions, most agree that this is the burning issue within the club. Some don't agree, but that's ok.

Beaver boy said:

The only River I've ever seen on this forum is the River of dribble emanating from your post's.

I believe this forum is open to passionate Manly fans, and I am one of those, or is it just for the elite few ?

My comments have evoked a broad range of opinions, most agree that this is the burning issue within the club. Some don't agree, but that's ok.
Always remember feathered friends at the end of the day we are all one and all bleed maroon blood :)

Beaver boy said:

I believe this forum is open to passionate Manly fans, and I am one of those, or is it just for the elite few ? . . . . .

@RiverEagle has actually made thousands of great posts over a very long period. Distinctive. Admire his work.
Come back RiverE . . . where are you ?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8