Manly's Top Ten Recruits Ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey said:
Ken Irvine, Cliffy Lyon, Bruce Walker, Erwin Noffz, Peter Diversi, Graham Williams, John Gray, Chris Montgomery, Darren Rogers, Mitchell Cox, Don McKinnon, Paul McCabe Martin Bella - all north sydney

2 out of 10 ain't bad.

Plus O'Connor, Ward, Lyon, BK1 and 2, Innes, Reilly,and lastly O'Neill or Hamilton.

What about Chris Bailey, Jye Mullane, Nathan Hollinsworth and Kevin mcguiness. They were awesome buys

Napper said:
ManlyBacker said:
RL Gronk said:
What about Chris Bailey, Jye Mullane, Nathan Hollinsworth and Kevin mcguiness. They were awesome buys

And forget Grant Wooden? Genuine Gronk company there.

Grant was plastic i think.

Lol @ 'grant'

Shut up idiot lol.

Apparently that's not even my name anymore according to LSZ

tookey said:
Ken Irvine, Cliffy Lyon, Bruce Walker, Erwin Noffz, Peter Diversi, Graham Williams, John Gray, Chris Montgomery, Darren Rogers, Mitchell Cox, Don McKinnon, Paul McCabe Martin Bella - all north sydney

Who leaked Don McKinnon as a candidate. Piss poor offering, that. Slash him off the list. Your-in-ateful territory with his inclusion. Wouldnt spend a penny on the bloke. He is no wizz at footy.

Jatz Crackers said:
tookey said:

Who leaked Don McKinnon as a candidate. Piss poor offering, that. Slash him off the list. Your-in-ateful territory with his inclusion. Wouldnt spend a penny on the bloke. He is no wizz at footy.

Probably the original side-line eye ;)

ManlyBacker said:
Jatz Crackers said:
tookey said:

Probably the original side-line eye ;)

Or the original snake.....

Who could forget the efforts of Shane Winters; who was signed from the APL. (Australian Penal League).

#1. Wally O'Connell. Sat out a whole season just to play & coach Manly, then got us to our first grand final. O'Connell taught Fulton who taught Hasler & Toovey.

http://soaringseaeagles.tripod.com/players/wally.htm

Far as I konw he is still alive & the club should honour him at a home game.

COMMANDER said:
Who could forget the efforts of Shane Winters; who was signed from the APL. (Australian Penal League).

Gary Winter I think it was. Jamie Lyon stole his nickname.

Neville Glover...don't forget he won us that Grand Final in 76

if we're going to go completely off topic ... David Vaealiki. I really thought he'd be a good buy for us, but he was a dud.

Wally O'Connell is a definite candidate given he has kept Cliffy out of the 5/8 spot in the official Manly Dream Team, so he must have been able to play. The fact he sat out a season to become eligible to play for us is also pretty amazing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4