Mario Fenech on twitter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Off topic.
Come on move this out of the leauge forum and into the introductions forum. I came on here to read about mario on a twit.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
So ... your answer to the alleged overpopulation of the earth is to encourage suicide by cyber bullying. Well full marks for thinking outside the square.

Could we test this theory in Belmore or lakembka :D
(Yes I am just joking)

Gronk is not for the sake of it , it is honestly how I feel. I do not set out to troll people - this used to be a place where people could debate a point without calling each other a f****. Do not agree with my point lets talk about it -
I am always happy to listen ( and happily admit if I am wrong)

One thing I can not understand is the hypocrisy which people chalk up to "passion" I.e let's talk about the dogs rumours but it is wrong to talk about manly rumours. I have a strong belief in treating / acting how you would like others to act.

And napper, if you do not want to read what I say feel free to ignore me.

lsz said:
Gronk is not for the sake of it , it is honestly how I feel. I do not set out to troll people - this used to be a place where people could debate a point without calling each other a f****. Do not agree with my point lets talk about it -
I am always happy to listen ( and happily admit if I am wrong)

One thing I can not understand is the hypocrisy which people chalk up to "passion" I.e let's talk about the dogs rumours but it is wrong to talk about manly rumours. I have a strong belief in treating / acting how you would like others to act.

And napper, if you do not want to read what I say feel free to ignore me.

I won't do that. Some of your comments I agree with

That's part of the whole thing of "supporting a team" smiling at other teams misfortune but denying your own team has issues.(which they don't and never have)

If manly lose it upsets me. Does that mean I have to be upset when the dogs lose?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2