Mark Gasnier

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He got the gig on Fox as part of his return to the NRL .

Next time your watching Roger, count the number of times he says " I think " . I drives me nuts, talk about an oxymoron !!!

Gasnier went to Blockers School of Grammar. Either there or The Centre for kids who can't read good and Wanna Learn How to Do Other Stuff Good Too
Here's an old school photo of Gaz...
images.jpg

Korbin Sims went there as well. The pull sign had him baffled too till his Eureka moment last Sunday.

He
He's one of those people that say "them" instead of "those" in sentences.
"They need make them tackles"

Reason enough to hate him.
Hey Pablo, finally another 'them ' hater, I've spent my life raising my kids to use correct English and you turn on the tv and this poorly educated dickhead immediately makes you cringe, he traded on his uncles name his whole career and for some reason Fox seem to think he's got something, he's a dud.

I saw the oaf a few weeks ago sitting on a couch with his legs under him with black boots. Absolutely no manners to go with his inane waffle. I really cannot understand how Fox continue to employ the goose.

Hey Pablo, finally another 'them ' hater, I've spent my life raising my kids to use correct English and you turn on the tv and this poorly educated dickhead immediately makes you cringe, he traded on his uncles name his whole career and for some reason Fox seem to think he's got something, he's a dud.

You'd think fox would have sent him to do some form of media training. Guess not. Them people at fox must think he's great as is

he used to tip against us even when we were so dominant few years back.

hates manly bit time

i think he single handedly destroyed the mighty dragons by hogging the majority of their salary cap.

Man, I so wish I could tell you guys something hilarious about Gasnier. But it's a real rat of a story, and I might get in trouble hahahahahaha

Oh I don't think I'm the reason no info is shared. I never told anyone about that time you said you had herpes! :cool:

But your Mum asked me not to tell anyone she gave it to me (it was supposed to remain in house remember).

Oh no, I now have to insult your dead dad and go and click troll on a heap of posts you made. And to think you often cry civility in your posts. Having a bad day? I have never thrown you under any 'bus' so I find this a bit out of character...?

Oh no, I now have to insult your dead dad and go and click troll on a heap of posts you made. And to think you often cry civility in your posts. Having a bad day? I have never thrown you under any 'bus' so I find this a bit out of character...?

Now that's just hurtful. hahahahahaha Lighten up - for goodness sakes. An old "your Mum" jibe apparently relates to your "actual" mother?

Dear lord. Get a grip Global.

Now that's just hurtful. hahahahahaha Lighten up - for goodness sakes. An old "your Mum" jibe apparently relates to your "actual" mother?

Dear lord. Get a grip Global.

But....you're the one clicking all my posts as a troll rating (and are still doing as we type), and you were the one who claimed I am the reason you don't share info on here, consistently and you were the one who reacted badly to the well known 'herpes'joke.

Seems you are the one that needs to get a grip. You shouldn't go off at me but now claim all innocence and hard done by. Not sure why you've chosen me to go off at.

Last edited:
But....you're the one clicking all my posts as a troll rating (and are still doing as we type), and you were the one who claimed I am the reason you don't share info on here, consistently and you were the one who reacted badly to the well known 'herpes'joke.

Seems you are the one that needs to get a grip. You shouldn't go off at me but now claim all innocence and hard done by. Not sure why you've chosen me to go off at.

You surely haven't taken the troll emoticons personally? I was going to do that for every one of your posts going forward as an "our thing" type of thing, but won't. Your obviously looking at it more heavily & seriously - so apologies.

I replied to your herpes statement, with what I thought was a humorous reply with a generic your Mum joke, and you reply with a my dead Dad comment which is the lowest form of scummery I can think of - but each to their own.

i.e.: The perfect reason I wouldn't share any information I may have here. Just look at the character. Low as low can be.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6