Maroon & White Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Byso, no I didn't ask him about that but I would say everything is in hand going by the conversation.

I did ask him about the marketing of the memberships and he said it will really ramp up in Feb espeically during the trials etc. He also mention approx 30% of existing members have renewed already.

glad to hear that - things may be starting to change for the better - slowly but surely the club is turning it around both on and off the field.

- Player rosters in all grades have improved
- Training facilities have improved
- Financial stability after NE
- More proffesionals are in the right roles at the club
- Fans are coming back
- Lights going in at brookie
- Better membership packs available

that does sound like an improvement well done Alan.

I hope that they take on board our advice that they are currently only marketing to online users. Small steps and things like his feedback in regards to this thread help us feel better about the club and its staff rather thatn feeling alienated as other members of staff there have done!

It is fantastic that things are turning for the better.

[quote author=The Wheel]
He also mention approx 30% of existing members have renewed already.

What's happened to the other 70%???????????
[/quote]

Good question but I feel the club is expecting the 70% to start renewing once the footy get going again in Feb.

im in the same boat with the membership got the maroon and white, abit cheaper been a student and all :) but was abit disapointed regarding the packaging ect like having no letter but im glad its been recognised ect by the club! and hopefully we get the rest of our stuff before the seasons end lol

Dear All

Alan Webster just phoned me in response to this thread. First of all he did reply to mine Email but it got lost in transmission.

As for the provision of the flexi passes he said it was the only option at this stage of the process. He has only been in the role a short time and they will be looking at better alternatives in the future.

He was dissapointed to learn that the presentation of the passes etc didn't include a covering welcome letter etc along with an explanation of features of membership etc.

This was sent in this manner by somebody else at the club and he appreciated the feedback that has been provided by Garry & Co.

I believe it great is great to see the club and Alan responded to supporter/member feedback. Look for a lot of improvements in the future.

Congrats to Allan for acknowledging this & admitting he is looking to improve things.

I unfortunately believe that egos have stood in the way previously of changes being made. :(

Thanks for the reminder. I have to get my membership in after I work out what level to use.

Good thread boys (and girls!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6