• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Huh? That would mean a game is played over 80 minutes, and 60 seconds then?

Sorry, but 24.00 minutes to 24.59 is in the 24th minute.

Am I missing something here? I must be tired.
The game finishes at the 80th minute which we refer to as 80:00 not at 79:59

There is no 60th second - GI has messed up numeracy for all :confused:

#BJIsInnocent

The first minute finishes 1 min into the game.

The 24th minute finishes at the 24 min mark.

The 80th minute finishes at the 80 min mark.

Just saw the tapau hit again on fox sports. Really bird bent down his head twice trying to pick up the drop ball. Marty was already braced for the hit. Should be free to play.

Exactly, plus a smart Lawyer would get it dismissed on the incorrect charge as BJ did not go near Ennis 24:00 to 24:59

If that the case when's the first minute of a game that starts at 7PM? Between 7.00pm (kickoff) and 7.01pm - or between 7.01pm and 7.02pm? And if the latter (like your argument suggests), does the former then become the 0th minute? And have you heard of anything happening - ever - in the 0th minute of a game?

And what's the year before 1AD? The year 0 or 1BC?

Why are we arguing about this? It changes nothing. Far out man....

giphy.gif

You need more sleep. If a try is scored in the 1st minute of the game by your logic the clock would have to say 1:00-1:59. Clock starts at 0. Would you say if someone scored between 0:00-0:59 that they scored in the zeroth?

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles forwards Martin Taupau and Brenton Lawrence will miss this Saturday’s night clash with the Sydney Roosters.

Both players have pleaded guilty to charges laid yesterday by the NRL Match Review Committee following Monday night’s win over Cronulla Sutherland Sharks at Brookvale Oval. Taupau and Lawrence will miss one match each.

Taupau was charged with a grade two careless high tackle on Sharks centre Jack Bird while Lawrence was charged with a grade one dangerous contact charge on Michael Ennis.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/03/23/taupau_and_lawrence_.html

fmd....I can't believe Lawrence didn't fight the charges....must've had some damming footage of him.

I always wonder why Manly teams fight so hard on the field, but mgt always seem to take pleas off it?

Harden up! Get those lawyers and biometric/human movement experts in!!!!!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles forwards Martin Taupau and Brenton Lawrence will miss this Saturday’s night clash with the Sydney Roosters.

Both players have pleaded guilty to charges laid yesterday by the NRL Match Review Committee following Monday night’s win over Cronulla Sutherland Sharks at Brookvale Oval. Taupau and Lawrence will miss one match each.

Taupau was charged with a grade two careless high tackle on Sharks centre Jack Bird while Lawrence was charged with a grade one dangerous contact charge on Michael Ennis.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/03/23/taupau_and_lawrence_.html

fmd....I can't believe Lawrence didn't fight the charges....must've had some damming footage of him.

I always wonder why Manly teams fight so hard on the field, but mgt always seem to take pleas off it?

Harden up! Get those lawyers and biometric/human movement experts in!!!!!

They probably figured with the two short turnarounds giving two of our better forwards a week on the sidelines during the middle week could actually be beneficial anyway, thus the risk/reward of fighting the charges at the judiciary isn't worth it.

They probably figured with the two short turnarounds giving two of our better forwards a week on the sidelines during the middle week could actually be beneficial anyway, thus the risk/reward of fighting the charges at the judiciary isn't worth it.

OH YEAH??????

Actually, you're probably right.

Had a Sharks fan whinging here so I said to him the punishment was a bit light - he only got from Wednesday to Saturday off so I really think a full 7 days would have sent a better message...

So bj gets a week for a kick in the nuts. I've seen no footage but a lot of stuff happens in scrums, and ennis' dive looked delay and choreographed......

yet hopefully Buhrer will soon return from a BROKEN JAW suffered in the 9's at which no action was taken.

Also snake got nailed by a high tackle....no action taken

Yet ennis (who I am not convinced didn't kick bj in the head as he ran past him later on) suffers nothing....and bj gets a week.

ah, the ol consistency cry we all do....but it never gets heeded.

Tis funny how it will cost players and coaches 10k to speak out against dumb assed refs (unless your thurston who always gets off) but the same nrl will spend 2 mill + creating a bunker to fix said refs mistakes! *

*I'm a fan of the bunker...just not hypocrisy with a side serve of double standards.

The bunker seems good but its still the KFC sponsor box and they will get their 5 minutes of airtime per gameo_O
We're going to look at the grounding here, and if we go to screen 2 in the top right, well hello! Here you'll see a great value meal deal, with two large chips, a potato and gravy, coleslaw...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6