• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not many people have a lean patch like martyn did, most get dropped after 6 months, but 24 with only 2 centuries and a few fifties, 20+ innings with 1 fifty is the worse ive seen. Hayden was dropped in 98. Have a look at how many games he played in 97 and 98.

martyn scores under 25 consistantly though byso. 6 centuries in 1 year but his average is still below 60.

The longer i fight the more chance i have of winning.

Its only a matter of time till he fails for a while. Wouldnt be suprised if this coming NZ series resembles the one just gone.

Well get back to us this time 2005 :lol: :lol:

He's played well all over the world against spin and pace on dirt and grass.

Sorry champ....he will have a lean run (it's inevitable) but he will stay in the side for years to come.

Because i dont think he should be, its not that i dont think he will be. They didnt drop him when he was taking up someone elses place so why will they do it in the next 2 years since he has played so fantastically well. Although maybe thats possible since they didnt drop him when he should have been they will drop him with less reason.

God were spoilt in Australia when u have people wanting to drop someone who averages nearly 50 because he isn't flashy enough, it disgracefull

personally i see no need for another cavalier when we have Gilchrist, Clarke, Hayden and Ponting in a team, we score runs extremely quickly and therefore Martyns scoring rate is inconsequential

Fluffy your on drugs,,,,, the point is he wont get dropped for what he did ( or didnt do ) two years ago, if the team is picked on form, he is first batsman picked! hes just won player of the series two series in a row! I know the Pakis are not much chop, but to do that in India is a ****ing amazing achievement! plenty of those runs where when thye chippies where down also.

Not sure where averag fielder comes from also!!!??????

You better tell Mcgrath that he wasnt player of the series against NZ and martyn was. IM sure Glenn will be as suprised as i am to hear that.

And langer would be picked looooong before Martyn

sorry,,,, i didnt know that series against New Zealand actually counted !!!!! ( sorry kiwi...

what ever the case, that tour to India is the toughest assignment the Aussie team has had since quite frankly the last tour to India! As the players called it unooficially its was the Holy Grail , the last frontier etc. Martyn won player of the series in the toughest of series, hes earned his spot well and truly!

lets say fat boy is now Gonski, replaced by Watson/katich depending where they play, who would you have in his place!!!! ( id pick bevo!! :wink: )

final warning!

the virulent " fluffy" virus has developed into a rabid mutation that has overridden all norton anti virus protection.severe memory overload will ensue if usage continued.no patch available!!!!

Sue has loved me since her first post to me. I love it :lol:

lets say fat boy is now Gonski, replaced by Watson/katich depending where they play, who would you have in his place!!!! ( id pick bevo!!  )
Yep gone - 49 not out to see us home confortably.

How good is Clarke going as opener??

Good to see the imposter Symonds bat so well again. One good knock and he will never get the boot. Bev saved Australia every third game, Symonds has done it once in 105 games.

So true.

Symmonds is only good when he goes out to get a strike rate of 150+. He cannot bat defensively, doesnt have the brain for it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4