[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If Marty is interested in a move to the shire as rumoured, perhaps a Marty for Fifita swap would work? Surely our link to Blacktown and all the youngsters from out there would keep him in check. Him and AFB can give us an all Tongan front row...

I don't believe for one minute that Manly will let Marty or Walker go. A new respected hard nosed coach will see them stay (unless its Macquire then Walker will be gone in a heart beat). Probably Neil Henry and they both stay.

They will both be going we just have to wait to season is over. People say they are contracted but clauses in both contracts have not been met (manly side) and both have asked and will be granted a release. Sit tight and wait and see.

For me, Marty has been one of our best week in, week out, is very good value for his contract dollars and it would be absurd to let him go.

Now Dylan, he gives away a stupid penalty every single week at possibly the worst time to do so, causes more problems than benefits with his gangsta attitude bullsh!t and is so far from being MANLY it's ridiculous. Would have rather we kept Ramian. Tom should take his spot and we buy Hoppa for FB. That is a MUCH better backline right there for no extra money.

Not only will be probably let such players go we'll find out down the track that we subsidised their contracts...….. letting the first rats who try to escape go will just encourage more to agitate to go.

I agree letting Taupau go is stupid.... that's why we as fans are all worried it will happen cause we have zero faith in the joint at the moment. Rumours about us all seem to come true in the end one way or the other. We are worst case scenario from top to bottom.

I fear we are hurtling down the road to obsolescence and relocation/amalgamation at an alarming rate....my main hope now is that the end is swift and painless and not slow and painful as I fear it may be if something doesn't change soon.

Green is not worth the money the Warriors are paying him, around $650,000 a year for three years, he turns 32 next month

The 400k+ we wasted on trying to fit Hastings and Croker this year sure covers enough of Green's money this year to have made him a bargain.

What value would you put on wasting Dylan by moving him around? What value on having a 6 that worked for the entire year, like he did last year?

What value on having that again for next year?

What value in teaching our up and comers what DCE needs fin a 6 for the next 5 years?

What value would you place on at least 4 extra wins this year?

Not worth 600k a year even if he breaks down in his last year?

I beg to differ.

Any player who doesn't want to play under Barrett's successor will need to piss off as soon as possible, before the rot sets in.

I have a feeling we will be spending the rest of this decade cutting all the cancers out of the club.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10