Marvel Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesn't relate to us but Mick Malthouse would make a great Mandrake!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 9
Looking at the promo videos I think they give away subtle clues. My guesses are:

Tigers - Marty Tapau - The Falcon set up high
Knights - Jarred Mullen - Spiderman his sort of pose the city skyscrapers in the background
Cowboys - Gavin Cooper - Thor with the thunder & lightning same as last year
Sea Eagles - Kieran Foran - Antman with him been in the tunnel (I do think the jersey looks to have the Daredevil DD on it tho from the jersey promo)
Roosters - RTS - Captain America last year
Dragons - Gareth Widdop - Ironman last year
Canberra - Paul Vaughn - The Hulk last year
Can you send a link please?

Hope it's not daredevil Ben Affleck ruined that now he gets top ruin batman

Nooooo! Affleck's playing Batman?!
What a way to ruin the Batman franchise, I may never watch that if that's the case.

Yes, looks like our jersey will be Daredevil - try not to think Affleck..
try not to think Affleck..

Nooooo! Affleck's playing Batman?!
What a way to ruin the Batman franchise, I may never watch that if that's the case.

Yes, looks like our jersey will be Daredevil - try not to think Affleck..
try not to think Affleck..
In the upcoming superman vs batman

So ummmm....anyone want to buy it and swap it with my wolverine one from last year???

If I go to a game at brookie is it safe to wear the wolverine jersey?

Here is a third sentence with the word wolverine in it!

The jumper is a thousand times better than last years yellow and blue fiasco (it must have rubbed off, after that we started playing like the Speels until a few weeks ago).

But of all people, why Foran? The one player in our team we definitely know will not be at Manly in 2016. Killer, Snake, DCE or even a rookie like Turbo Jake would have been a much better choice.

Fanning is the real DareDevil :eek::D:clap:
:drunk:

I know! How amazing is that footage?!?!

Maybe with Foz modelling the jersey.....seeing as it is more maroon than last year...he'll want to stay with Manly?

Last years jersey is the only reason I can work out why he went to the eels....nothing going for them atm!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6