Mason Myles Woods rank them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Myles was easily the worst Manly signing I've seen in my lifetime. Offered nothing on the field, completely overpaid and seemingly only brought in to help convince DCE to backflip and sign his contract which is still crippling us today.

Mason at least had a crack and I actually kind of enjoyed having him for that one year. Completely against the Sharon signing but hopefully he gives us closer to Mason's production than the rubbish we got from Myles.

Willie Mason went alright considering what we had at the club at the time. I’ll wait to see what Woods produces for us.

Now Nate farken Myles… I had a strong feeling he would be a dud before he ever played a game for us and he backed up that gut feeling by being one of the worst signings we have ever had.
WM was a cat ...... never played for us in spirit. Fucxk him.

Personally I think Woods will be good for the club, especially the young guys. It was interesting to hear that Seib’s asked Jake and Tom about him coming to the club, they both supported it, so clearly they have a lot of respect for him.

I’d love to see Toff get a run for Blacktown, as sitting on the bench isn’t going to help his game fitness, if we need him to play more minutes.

No doubt Woods will be ‘suiting up’ for Blacktown this weekend, so that will be interesting to see if he can motivate the guys and get a win.

With Shazza now on board my mind goes to other former test forwards we have signed.
How do you rank these three? One Being good and three bad.

1 Mason - meh
2 Woods - hiding to nothing
3 Myles - s-h-i-t.

Interesting times
You saved me having to vote. Exactly the same. Probably with a cpl more i’s in shiiit for Myles.

Unfair to judge Woods, he hasn’t played a game yet, and I doubt he will play many in first grade.

If he does play a few though, watch Silvertails explode

Last edited:
Ben Kennedy

Daylight

Josh Perry, Joe Gulavao

Much more daylight

Willie mason

Absolute dregs and then a little further

Nate Myles

.......I just got that warm feeling seeing "Ben Kennedy". What a legend for the club he was. And I'll be the first to admit I thought we signed a crocked hasbeen. I couldn't have been happier with how he embarrassed that opinion!

You saved me having to vote. Exactly the same. Probably with a cpl more i’s in shiiit for Myles.
Then Myles landed in purple country, and if this is even possible, did even less mins for them. Myles must of had plenty of connections in the Qld old boys club, never again..

Who knows this move might inspire Woods to lift his fitness and fire up. It’s too soon to start a thread like this one let’s see what he brings first.

Then Myles landed in purple country, and if this is even possible, did even less mins for them. Myles must of had plenty of connections in the Qld old boys club, never again..
Yep, he went to the storm on our dime though, pretty sure Melbourne paid little to nothing for him.

What burned about Myles the most was his instagram pix from his overseas travels where he thanked Bozo for paying for his holiday.

With Shazza now on board my mind goes to other former test forwards we have signed.
How do you rank these three? One Being good and three bad.

1 Mason - meh
2 Woods - hiding to nothing
3 Myles - s-h-i-t.

Interesting times
Woods grew up supporting the Mighty Seagles and always wanted to play for us. His whole bedroom was covered in Maroon and White. Even when he was playing for the Tigers in his early years he was sneaking in to Brookie to watch us. His favourite was Nik Kosef. When he was room with Anthony Watmouth for the Blues he was so nervous asking him for an autograph. Now at least we got someone who will bleed Maroon for us in any grade.

Woodsy is Maroon true and true, he always wanted to be a Sea Eagles all his life. Now his dreams finally comes true. He won't let us down, if not as a player he'll mentor all our young forwards.

Mason had a really good crack for Manly in 2015. In the end he was dudded by a new rule brought in one hour before a game against the Roosters regarding shoulder charges forcing him to miss games late in the season.

Myles unfortunately was well past his best physically and mentally by the time he came to Manly.

Woods will hopefully be a solid buy this year to cover for Jake and also to help calm some of the Blacktown boys in pressure moments.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4