• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nobody was any good in the GF for us which summed us up. What about my suggestion of putting him at 5/8 and he can make those bullocking runs around the ruck area attracting tacklers. Couldn't hurt, or could it?

What about my suggestion of putting him at 5/8 and he can make those bullocking runs around the ruck area attracting tacklers. Couldn't hurt, or could it?
The problem I see is that you will just end up with a Burns style replacement with a slightly better attack. As Matai tires or gets injured (again) we would get a lot of cheap head shots and swinging arms right in the centre of the field, perfect for penalties. Burns, Matai and Dunley have always been liabilities - aggression and stupidity that appears to be inseparable.

With Dunners of to Engerland and Burns of to Cowsland that leaves Matai as the lone ranger in the foolish department. Maybe there's hope in that he's only 22 as Kiwieagle always reminds me, but if DDes is so keen to play him at centre instead of Lyon that just spoils the 5/8 position.

Choc was Mr Foolish Penalty for a few years and seems to be reformed. Maybe there is hope for Matai.

I haven't read closely but he isn't implicated in this 5 Kiwi Sexual Assault matter is he? I haven't heard any whispers so I am just asking if anyone has heard anything of substance on the matter.

CW, the cops and NZRL are staying very, very tight on this matter, not even the clubs can find out who is involved in it, and they are kicking up a real fuss because the NZRL will not release the names, although from what i understand from reading the stories, the alleged victim has no clue either

The Herald said that charges were dropped after a player who videoed the session with a girl passed it onto the police. Charming guy!!!!

The Herald said that charges were dropped after a player who videoed the session with a girl passed it onto the police. Charming guy!!!!
Did he upload it to youtube first?

There was some discussion that the girl was 16 I understand. Just over the carnal knowledge line.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6