Match Review Committee must do its job

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think we would beat the Storm if they had Smith. And I don't care if people say it's a lucky win or it was handed to us on a plate - a win is a f*cking win. Melbourne don't care when we say Stewart was taken out of last year's grand final. The Dogs fans don't give a f*ck when Tigers fans mention Baa Baa's dog hit on Ellery Hanley. They also seem pretty happy to go on with life despite the 7th tackle tries and forward passes galore in '95.

I know I'm not fussed whenever anyone tells me that Matty Ridge was held - because it's Manly's name that is written on the premiership trophy that year.

willstyles link said:
I don't think we would beat the Storm if they had Smith. And I don't care if people say it's a lucky win or it was handed to us on a plate - a win is a f*cking win. Melbourne don't care when we say Stewart was taken out of last year's grand final. The Dogs fans don't give a f*ck when Tigers fans mention Baa Baa's dog hit on Ellery Hanley. They also seem pretty happy to go on with life despite the 7th tackle tries and forward passes galore in '95.

I know I'm not fussed whenever anyone tells me that Matty Ridge was held - because it's Manly's name that is written on the premiership trophy that year.

I'd prefer to beat a full strength Melbourne side.

I'd rather play their reserve grade side and lap the bastards by 50.  Good to see Bellyache get fined $50k.  That will antagonize things further.  Would anyone be proclaiming Cronk's innocence if the tackled player's neck had been broken?  It could have happened.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4