Mateo Madness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems like he needed the fire lit under his arse to find the good form he's in now, so I don't really have a problem with the way this was handled.

Seems like he needed the fire lit under his arse to find the good form he's in now, so I don't really have a problem with the way this was handled.

Seems to me he was injured and missed a bunch of games earlier in the season then took a month or 2 to get his match fitness up judging by the words out of his mouth so I do have a problem with blaming guys for being injured.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Mateo is starting to find him groove at Manly. Could be a dominant player next season.

We do need 80 mins, ball playing forwards and between Mateo and Ferris next year we have that covered.

Better defensively obviously but my logic there is that when both have been shifted to 5/8, Mateo has been more impressive. I always thought our attack flattened out when Gift had to play in the halves.

Here's a question - could Gift have snapped that pass to JSL last weekend?
Nope ,but in his day ,him and lyon running lines split the defence like no others.

Lets hope they reconsider on starling and Ballin as well

although i fear its too late for the great Matty B

Lets hope they reconsider on starling and Ballin as well

although i fear its too late for the great Matty B
I still hold out hope for Matty B. He digs his heels in, plays well in our NSW Cup team & if Api fails to fire in 1st grade does Trent look like a fool and keep playing him or does he recall Matty?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2