Mateo to stay at manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm happy with this.

Potato is an X-factor. He can turn a game on its head with an offload or that hit-n-spin. As has been noted he can be hot and cold and could perhaps lose a bit of pudding* but he adds a little "something" to our side.

*the whole squad looks a little beergutty at times: I think it's the jersey personally...

I'm happy with this.

Potato is an X-factor. He can turn a game on its head with an offload or that hit-n-spin. As has been noted he can be hot and cold and could perhaps lose a bit of pudding* but he adds a little "something" to our side.

*the whole squad looks a little beergutty at times: I think it's the jersey personally...
Mateo's game is fairly consistent. It's just that when the rest of the pack is dominating, he gets a bit more time to do things running at a tired defence. But when they aren't, he still tries the same things but they come off less. With a better pack (ie Myles, a speedier hooker that has the defence second guessing, a fit and hungry BJ, Buhrer back and maybe another strike 2nd rower) I reckon we could see his best year yet.

Mateo's game is fairly consistent. It's just that when the rest of the pack is dominating, he gets a bit more time to do things running at a tired defence. But when they aren't, he still tries the same things but they come off less. With a better pack (ie Myles, a speedier hooker that has the defence second guessing, a fit and hungry BJ, Buhrer back and maybe another strike 2nd rower) I reckon we could see his best year yet.
Certainly hope so!

Plus my missus loves watching him play lol so she'll happily watch Manly :D

We need Feleti at the club, he brings a lot to the team and he is also a capable goal kicker too. Tonight he made a couple of mistakes but he was a threat all night in attracting defenders and opening up space for guys around him.

We need Feleti at the club, he brings a lot to the team and he is also a capable goal kicker too. Tonight he made a couple of mistakes but he was a threat all night in attracting defenders and opening up space for guys around him.
He was a real workhorse tonight and I like that about him. Some critical hitups. Plus he likes being at Manly so deserves to stay.
NYEagle

His offloads in the first half cost us some points. It was awful.

It was good to see him in the second half just tuck the ball and run. 2V must of given him a spray at half time because there was a noticeable difference.

I wish MCK was staying he looks great. Only 1 year deal with the tigers. Anyone know what his two younger brothers are doing?

Mateo is my pleasure and pain.

He'll do some great things and some down right awful things.

I agree Clay, MCK seems to have plenty of confidence as well, running with ball in 1 hand and offloading.

I'm sad to see him go, he was touted as a superstar for so long, however we invested 3 years in him and now he's showing potential.

Tigers have got a good player on their hands if he stays injury free.

Mateo dropped the ball 3 times last night. They were about our only real handling errors.

He is staying at Manly as no other club wants him at the same dosh Manly is paying.

At best he might be off the bench next year if we have some i injuries.

Mateo dropped the ball 3 times last night. They were about our only real handling errors.

He is staying at Manly as no other club wants him at the same dosh Manly is paying.

At best he might be off the bench next year if we have some i injuries.
I think the Warriors are still paying a lot of his contract still

he almost cracked 100m in the first half last night, the first 20 minutes he played as an extra prop then settled back into his backrow roll, easily one of our best.

The ones from the list that have signed somewhere:

- Horo (Catalan Dragons)
- Littlejohn (Tigers)
- Sao (Warriors)
- Hasson (Eels)
- Chee Kam (Tigers)
- Mateo (Sea Eagles (Retained))

Still in the air:

- Ballin
- Starling
- Sene-Lefao
- Hodges