Matt Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely was crook last night. One of the worst ive seen him play yet he wasnt even that bad. Shows the quality of player he is. 5mt is a rarity for him.

When was the last game he missed?

I would love to see someone come off the bench and liven the ruck area up for us with 10 to go in the first half. Maybe look at Ferris for this role or blood a young fella. It all looks a bit slow up the middle at times and our rival coaches are siezing on this. What's going on with KingDog....???

Ballins option taking when we are within 10m of the line is not up to scratch. Too many times the wrong options are being picked and we are wasting plays

Is it just me who's noticed that at least 3 opposition teams we have played recently are catching him out ALOT from dummy half he is too slow to offload and markers are knocking the ball out of his hands and it's really slowing our attack up case in point last night we were in great attacking position on the knights line and buderus knocked the ball out and they got the feed as we were deemed to knock it on ,I think he is concentrating so much on laying off a good ball to first receiver and not realizing he is being too slow to offload

Ballin did 60 tackles. There were whole parts of the play where I thought we were doing well, especially in the forwards by Matty, Choc, Kite but then there was zero finish in attack. If we lose Snake and Matai then all defense out wide just falls to pieces.

Worst on the field last night, probably the first time he's held that honour. Not bad for a guy in his 5th full-time season. Boy he was bad though.

Ballin was badly effected by the flu last night and did well to finish the game. It's a fact of life that people get sick and when your profession is to play pro football, sometimes you just have to "soldier on" so to speak.

I rate Matty Ballin very highly but I agree with you manly4life. I think his service has been a touch sluggish from dummy half of late. Quick ball is paramount especially when we're deep in attack. Maybe the headgears affecting his peripheral vision.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6