Matt King to souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
The Gronk said:
Someone should check the calendars at Souths. Its the only explanation I can think of as to why they keep buying players who are several years past their peak.

Souths are bad, but I think its our feeder club with the bung calendars.

Look at their buys for 2011:

Carl Webb (North Queensland Cowboys), Reni Maitua (Suspension), Jordan Atkins (Gold Coast Titans), Chris Walker (Catalans Dragons, ESL), Eni Folau (Easts Tigers, Queensland Cup), Brad Murray (Sydney Roosters), Chris Hicks (Warrington Wolves), Paul Whatuira (Huddersfield Giants).

That my friend is an unbelievable list of "has beens" and "never will be's".

They are a laughing stock.

Sheikheagle said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
I think matt king will be useful for souffs, esp in combo with inglis who will go to 5/8. where do they get all the f***in money from???

Totally agree a great buy only 30 and could in theory play for the Blues next year. The only drawback would be that it generally takes 12 months to again become accustomed to the superior fitness and speed required for the NRL.
He has been training hard across the road, at his in-laws place. I was tempted to go and stand out the front with a Manly flag :p. He looks pretty skinny, but hard to tell with that massive afro he's got. I think he'll be a good pick-up for the rabbits. As usual time will tell.

bob dylan said:
MadMarcus said:
The Gronk said:
Someone should check the calendars at Souths. Its the only explanation I can think of as to why they keep buying players who are several years past their peak.

Souths are bad, but I think its our feeder club with the bung calendars.

Look at their buys for 2011:

Carl Webb (North Queensland Cowboys), Reni Maitua (Suspension), Jordan Atkins (Gold Coast Titans), Chris Walker (Catalans Dragons, ESL), Eni Folau (Easts Tigers, Queensland Cup), Brad Murray (Sydney Roosters), Chris Hicks (Warrington Wolves), Paul Whatuira (Huddersfield Giants).

That my friend is an unbelievable list of "has beens" and "never will be's".

They are a laughing stock.

Jordan Atkins is reasonable, and Reni Matua is handy, but the rest of them you are right are garbage...

Matt King was linked to us some years ago.

Isnt it stange how some players you just know, no matter the rumour mill, will never become an Eagle. A never was as far as we are concerned.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4