Matt Lodge... Signed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fastest play the ball and most tackle breaks in the competition according to Seibs.
That is most welcome in our team.
Please tell me that didn’t genuinely come out of Seibolds mouth ? What an absolute load of garbage

At some point i will wake up and these bizarre comments will all make sense

And I like your passion and efforts to inspire Bozo.
Passion my feathered friend is the flammable fuel of our desire to overcome , prevail and triumph
Passion is A Maroon team with a SOO series win
and a Manly Sea eagles team with a Premiership win
1689303788371.png

Thankfully I can’t find it because I find his voice hard work

Can’t find any metric at all where Lodge is anywhere near the top of the pile for tackle breaks
Bit of a recap here, mate:

Reading between the lines, it seems obvious that Lodge will be in our top 30 next year and that this "train and trial/One Week at Blacktown" deal will be the most palatable way to make that happen.

If Lodge is indeed marked for a leadership position in the team I wonder what effect it may have on the crowds for our home games?

They’ve been great turnouts this season but I wonder if fans (& perhaps sponsors) may vote with their feet next season, resulting in smaller crowds?

Look Im torn about the Lodge signing. Do I think he is a grub for what he did? 100%. Do I think we need a mongrel front rower who has the intimidation factor 100%? Do I want to win a premiership in the next 3 years 100%? I guess that's my answer. If he can help us win a premiership I am fine with it. In professional sports remember winning is everything.

If Lodge is indeed marked for a leadership position in the team I wonder what effect it may have on the crowds for our home games?

They’ve been great turnouts this season but I wonder if fans (& perhaps sponsors) may vote with their feet next season, resulting in smaller crowds?

Cro DW

We have played pretty ordinary and the crowds have been the best for years. So I don’t think the lodger will have an adverse impact especially if he assists us becoming more competitive.

Again, I keep reading how Lodge is this hugely feared aggressive front rower in the NRL

When, and by who ?

His intimidation factor in the WNRL may be high but Gary Winter wasn’t one of the most feared NRL players just because he had been behind bars

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Bit of a recap here, mate:

Reading between the lines, it seems obvious that Lodge will be in our top 30 next year and that this "train and trial/One Week at Blacktown" deal will be the most palatable way to make that happen.
I’ll direct him to the stats of P Haas

The club obviously know the general thoughts around this signing, as any comment at all that is remotely critical of Lodge is being deleted from their social media accounts

I mean, it’s fair enough what Seibold says but I think it’s not only the incident but the way he went about things after it that leaves a bad taste in peoples’ mouths.

As he’s now signed with us, I can only wait & see how it turns out.

It may well be a masterstroke by Seibold, we shall see.

I’m not sure I’m too enamoured with Seibold’s big wraps of Lodge though, it almost sounds like he’s a project.

Honestly, this is getting close to the final straw with my support for the club. We've gone from being a powerhouse 2007-2013 to going around picking up whatever scraps we can find. I have zero faith in the club's ability to actually build a successful team. Blokes like Tom, Jake, Reuben and DCE deserve to be in a better situation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8