Matt Orford critically ill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Man, I'd love to do a gather around from Silvertails members, to see if we could buy him a nice watch or something from us. Get 2k or something would be amazing. I'd start with $100.

Should I attempt to do it guys?

Man, I'd love to do a gather around from Silvertails members, to see if we could buy him a nice watch or something from us. Get 2k or something would be amazing. I'd start with $100.

I think Manly should get their video guy to gather the Hill crowd to send a video Get Well message, before the Scumo's game on Saturday.

Maybe @Mark from Brisbane could suggest it to the Golden Eagles :)

Maybe we can buy a nice pen. Then he might get around to signing for us.

Love the guy. His commitment and passion for the jumper is generally overlooked amongst those he came before and remained after him, but there was no doubt he was instrumental in getting us back to the top.

Get well soon, Ox.

as a gesture, I'm in for $20 to $50. I like the idea of a gift from the Silvertails. After a heap of get well soon posts, I think the individual messages get a little lost in the volume. Love what he did at Manly and when your down is when you need the support.

I think Manly should get their video guy to gather the Hill crowd to send a video Get Well message, before the Scumo's game on Saturday.

Maybe @Mark from Brisbane could suggest it to the Golden Eagles :)

Under way, have spoken with Boxy, and introduced him to some of the MWTS crew who I know are going, I'll try and get a copy of the video to put on here.

Thanks Mark - a picture paints 1000 words to lift the spirits of our Mighty Ox :angel:

I'm sure tha everyone on the Hill would love to gather for a group shot of well wishes :party:

I'll post on here if I get further information but it will be centred around the " Push it up Manly" sign ( the guy who runs that is Jake Costa) , and Mark Bryant will get the video to Oxy.

I'll post times on here if I find out more .

I confess I watched the beginning of the footy show last night. Absolutely no mention of Ox's plight. (Did not watch the whole show) but if this wasn't mentioned about a Premiership winning captain who held the trophy just 8 years ago - I think it's poor form.
Fatty, where has you're Manly-ness gone?

I confess I watched the beginning of the footy show last night. Absolutely no mention of Ox's plight. (Did not watch the whole show) but if this wasn't mentioned about a Premiership winning captain who held the trophy just 8 years ago - I think it's poor form.
Fatty, where has you're Manly-ness gone?

He ego has taken over. Shame Vautin.

I can't stomach that crap show anymore .... hardly any real footy content ... as much as Paul Kent is a twerp ... I mostly watch NRL 360 who did mention Ox's plight
Kent had a funny anecdote about growing up near Ox.
Ox taught his dog to play footy as a 7 year old. He even tackled the poor thing till it developed a sidestep :rofl:

Dally M half back for Manly and a historic Premiership winning margin Captain :clap:

Get well Ox :angel:

Has anyone read / seen / heard any updates on how Matty is travelling? Seems awfully quiet with the last piece i can find a Weidler article in September.

Understandably, he / his family may have requested privacy, just seems strange it isn't something that has been followed up anywhere. Hopefully no news is good news.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8