Max = NO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
unlike youse hear i speek and tipe real good proper english

and yor the excellentest spella.

But a serious note if I may ?

It's "should have" or "could have", not should of or could of. Drives me to distraction every time I read this in someone's post. Yes I know. I need to get a life.

Brett white is my favourite pantomime villain. His "mean" look, as seen when Bellamy marched them out defiantly on to the field following their title stripping, is singularly unconvincing.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I, happen to disagree. I, think the comma adds a unique tone and emphasis to the comment. Although, usually, I, favour using the word 'Krilich' as the only word in a sentence. This word is best, used as an exclamation, in my, view.

Anybody else reading the above and start to hear it in a William Shatner voice?

sean1976 said:
lismore_fan said:
Mr InviswannahangoutnobigDEAL! said:
Krilich, is biting in relation to that whole premierships being reinstated issue brung up by someone associated with the storm.

Obviously, you weren't "brung up" by any literacy giant!

Since you started it, obviously you weren't brung up by a punctuation giant - the comma after 'obviously' is unnecessary.

Unnecessary maybe; but not incorrect.
OK... I may be troubled with some punctuation but I do pride myself as being part of the Apostrophe Police.

niccipops said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett White to Max Krilich ''He is more than welcome to come and try to get the ring off me.'' http://t.co/3Qhy6PE8
Kinky.
Poor Whitey, still dreaming of those crazy pucker hole parties at the Storm. AAHH Melbourne, where the men are men....and the boys are nervous.

There is a reason why every single coach is at pains to take the underdog status because any comment can be used as motivation by an opposition coach. Remember Zorba coming out and declaring Hindy washed up before the Eels beat us?

That being said I doubt players from yesteryear really rate much of a mention in todays current playing group.

I do hope that the manor of tonights loss sees us tackle 2013 with plenty of determination, commitment and drive that marked out march in 2008 and 2011.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4