Maybe greenberg will go ........please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Haha i saw the same article and was going to make same thread. Ahh wouldnt it be bliss seeing him get smoked. Im sure its too good to be true. He'll wriggle his way out somehow

Ned

Bencher
Who will we get next though?? Probably one of the dodgy Parra directors that got the flick just for more anti Manly bias.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Sadly no.
It'll be some other Neville they blame for losing money.
Scapegoat city.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Funny, but listening to NRL360. Webster, Kent, Slothfield and the others have nothing good to say about Greenturd and what he has done in his time in charge. How can this failure of a CEO survive. The joint has been mismanaged under his watch.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think mismanaged would be an improvement - would at least suggest he has actually done something, albeit badly. For the life of me I don't know what exactly he has done. Couldn't name one thing. Appears he has just taken his seat on the gravy train and is enjoying the ride. My impression is his main strength is back room schmoozing.

He stands on podiums, he speaks about integrity and butts in randomly to influence decisions depending on the club. He also avoids all questions

If thats his job description he is kicking arse

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think mismanaged would be an improvement - would at least suggest he has actually done something, albeit badly. For the life of me I don't know what exactly he has done. Couldn't name one thing. Appears he has just taken his seat on the gravy train and is enjoying the ride. My impression is his main strength is back room schmoozing.
and spin doctoring

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Bob Fulton and his family?
Scott Fulton & Terry Hill

giphy.gif

• 😆
Reactions: Ned

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Yeah, Teflon Toddy is a bit like Donald Trump - normal standards of competence and behaviour somehow don't seem to apply to him.
This is not a pro Trump post. But I recall commenting at the time of his victory that all the experts, pundits, advisors and political savvy were saying that he was mad to do this or that, that he kept shooting himself in the foot, that he had no chance ... yet, he won.

So in the end who's judgement was correct and who had proven themselves more competent? Bizzare result, but Trump trumped .. maybe he is a lot smarter than the "normal" ??

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
This is not a pro Trump post. But I recall commenting at the time of his victory that all the experts, pundits, advisors and political savvy were saying that he was mad to do this or that, that he kept shooting himself in the foot, that he had no chance ... yet, he won.

So in the end who's judgement was correct and who had proven themselves more competent? Bizzare result, but Trump trumped .. maybe he is a lot smarter than the "normal" ??
We can review this in 12 months

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Funny, but listening to NRL360. Webster, Kent, Slothfield and the others have nothing good to say about Greenturd and what he has done in his time in charge. How can this failure of a CEO survive. The joint has been mismanaged under his watch.

Did they actually provide any examples? I tried thinking of anything he's actually done and came up blank

He failed to take any action/disclose of Ben Barba and his domestic violence thing (from memory?). Barba was at the Doggies at the time. That was a big step for the game. Huge move Toddy, nice one

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO

The experts overestimated the intelligence of Americans. Trump knew they were dumb as ****.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader

Thanks Tones.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12