Melbourne mechanics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Had a good look at the Storm for the first time this year and was wondering what they have sown into their jersey above the centre of the shoulder blades.

Is it just the usual GPS setup?

Some players had the hardware onboard and others didn't, but every jersey had the little pocket sown into it.

I hate them more than any team but they are unbeatable at the moment. Whatever Bellamy has done off season has them in superb condition. They look way fitter, stronger and bigger than any other team. They are demolishing every other team in the competition. If they keep this up its going to be a foregone conclusion well before the semis.

Just like last year they're playing their best footy at the wrong end of the season and just like last year they won't make the G.F.

Hard to believe such a strong club needed to cheat.

Worth noting there is no salary cap for spend on facilities, coaching and training staff. The Storm lose lots of money but of course are owned by News Ltd.

Maybe they are wearing hacking devices...?

They complete their sets, something we have been shocking at this year. Its the easiest thing to do in Rugby League, but also the hardest !

mickqld said:
I hate them more than any team but they are unbeatable at the moment. Whatever Bellamy has done off season has them in superb condition. They look way fitter, stronger and bigger than any other team. They are demolishing every other team in the competition. If they keep this up its going to be a foregone conclusion well before the semis.

Actually, they remind me of the Knights 97 grandfinal team:rolleyes:

After watching the slime and Drugcastle play, the purple scum looked like they were playing in a different competition altogether. They looked focussed and hungry, and I reckon the scoreline flattered the cowgirls!

However....... it's awfully early in the season to be playing semi final footy: I hope they fade away like an 80's one hit wonder in the latter half of the season ;)

Well considering we have been without at least 3 test players for every game we have lost take 3 test players out of the Storm team and see how well they go.

Currently, Melbourne are the best team by a long way, with Cronulla probably second. I think the only way to beat them is to get physical and upset their rhythm. We did it at Brookie last year, and I think their pack is vulnerable. But we'll need to be at full strength and feed our forwards on raw meat for a week before the contest, especially someone like Lussick.

While Melbourne are playing wonderfully well, there are a host of teams that are playing like busteds. Leading them are the Worriers... what has happened to them? Then there's the Titans. Parra, Easts and Newcastle. The Tigers have lost four in a row but they are playing better than this woeful group.

Melbourne's mental toughness is tremendous. The fact that they can utilise different players in different roles is a bonus. Their fitness levels are very good. The Bronco's are second on the table for a reason. They are strong, fit and mobile.
We have not been full strength and fully rested for a while now. I would be happy to give Foran and Snake the week off if it meant they would be 100% next week. When fully fit and have all players on deck, we will roll the Storm and Broncs. Cooper Cronk firing is good news for us with DCE in the mix for SOO.

How's their PD of 119. That two and a half times better than their nearest rival on 44, and it's only round six.

If it was a first past the post comp you'd hand it too them now.

Last year sportsbet.com paid out on Illawara as minor premiers - in May.

It was a stunt, the bookies know it's way too early to call a race like this.

mozgrame said:
Melbourne's mental toughness is tremendous. The fact that they can utilise different players in different roles is a bonus. Their fitness levels are very good. The Bronco's are second on the table for a reason. They are strong, fit and mobile.
We have not been full strength and fully rested for a while now. I would be happy to give Foran and Snake the week off if it meant they would be 100% next week. When fully fit and have all players on deck, we will roll the Storm and Broncs. Cooper Cronk firing is good news for us with DCE in the mix for SOO.

I think they got this when they got done for rotting the cap. They started to experiment then by putting players in different positions etc.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8