Melbourne mechanics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have they got any improvement in them, probably not. Have we, definitely. St George and Melbourne started like this last year and look what happened in the latter half of the season.

Moondog said:
eagles2win said:
Canberra rattled them.
I think the dogs might do the same.
Round 7 this year will be the first time I've ever barracked for Melbourne.

Lol, with you there Moondog.

Origin will hurt them again this year. They will be there come finas time though. Hopefully thats when they fail again

I was their biggest baggers last year suggesting they would fade out and they eventually did but they far exceeded my expectations.I have the direct opposite view this year.

They look more solid in the pack with Hoffman back and Proctor and big Bromich looking to have improved a hell of a lot.Hinchcliffe is classy and Manu a grub but dangerous.They actually look better without Blair and Tigers look worse with him.

Their inexperienced outside backs now have a season under their belt with Oneill and Neilsen looking super fast and more importantly running the set moves to perfection.The lanky kiwi winger is sensational also.Big three look in best form ever.

Easily the team to beat and miles ahead of anyone at the moment.Barring injuries only Brisbane and a full strength Manly has any chance IMO.We definitely have the most improvement left of all the other sides.At our best our forwards may get them in a tight one.

Sumdumguy said:
Just like last year they're playing their best footy at the wrong end of the season and just like last year they won't make the G.F.

Yeah. They always hit the ground running from Round 1, each and every year, racing away to the top of the table - it is annoying.

But at the end of the day what do they have to show for all these good starts, year after year - zip ... cheaters !!!!!!!

As always - the Storm are contenders. Anyone who doesn't believe this hasn't been watching the game for the past decade.

Frank said:
As always - the Storm are contenders. Anyone who doesn't believe this hasn't been watching the game for the past decade.

Yes they are one of the best teams at starting really well, but as we all know the rep season hits them hard and they never fully recover from it. Like others have said Manly at full strength is one of the few teams that can beat the Scum and beat them well..

torana355 said:
Frank said:

Yes they are one of the best teams at starting really well, but as we all know the rep season hits them hard and they never fully recover from it. Like others have said Manly at full strength is one of the few teams that can beat the Scum and beat them well..

40 - 0 when they rorted the cap! Gold !!

1947 said:
torana355 said:
Frank said:

40 - 0 when they rorted the cap! Gold !!

Ill never grow tired of that :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4