Melbourne Storm To Sign Nate Myles!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...n-two-year-deal-nrl/lam7d1235asp1qldvmtk4znef

No way, hhahahahahah, it's Christmas

It's going to be a two year deal and we will cut his contract short, hallelujah

So I assume this means he'll be released effective immediately, sure he's been better this season but we've taken all the stuff out've him that we've needed and he's getting far too old and slow to be a part of this side any longer

I'm flummoxed beyond belief

Heard rumours mid last week on this and thought it was a stitch up....still not sure till it happens - maybe there are some quality players still CONTRACTED at other clubs Manly are sniffing around as we post ??

Should be a mid season swap with someone who doesn't need resting nor SOO duties :lightbulb:

Pre June 30, pleeeease :nod:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yet another Bozo back flip. Wonder how many now he has punted early after signing them.

Wow - imagine his leg speed at the end of that 2nd year of that contract.

Guess the Storm just want a tackler. He'll do that job for them I guess. Everybody wins.

Hi Mr Bellamy,
I understand you are making enquiries in regards to our forehea.. sorry, forward, one N. Myles. We would be happy to work with you on this and create a deal that is beneficial for both clubs. Therefore I propose we turn this into a 'super awesome package deal'. Despite the fierce rivalry of the past decade, I am here today to offer you an olive branch. I encourage you to also take one L. Brown for the cost of his remaining contract, and not a cent more. Thats like way better than a set of steak knives. Think about it, two International STARS! and all you have to do is take on current contracts. No need to rush Mr Bellamy, this offer will not expire, and if you really like, we can arrange for you to pick up your new STARS prior to the end of this financial year if it assists your cause.
You can call me on (40)-0-2008-HAHA

Given the (I assume) close relationship of Myles with the Storm Queensland reps combined with the fact that Melbourne seems to be the primary hub for entertainment production in Australia, which may very well offer more opportunities for Nate's partner, this does seem like a logical move. Good luck to them both in any case.

Hahaha! We are all so much smarter than Bellamy!! Boy is he in for a surprise. What a dope. Why would he even contemplate a signing like this?? This is why his forwards are crap and they are so far down the table.

Sarcasm implied. lol @:p

This reminds me of the storm signing Jason Ryles. Lots of people laughed at that as well, and look how that turned out. Ryles is still there as an assistant coach. Bellamy isn't dumb. Neither is Nate.

IF it happens, Manly will survive eeaaaaaasssillily.

As for Nathaniel, go for it mate!! It's Tessa's time to shine. :party:

Just on the storm, this year they had 8 new players arrive. Their average playing age is 22 and even after being beaten by the titans last week, they still sit 4 points clear.

Credit where credit is due but........F**K I hate them!!! :mad:

If this happens I'll be both delighted, and surprised.
Bellache is an astute judge of football talent.... what does he see in Mr Plod that we are missing?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10