Melbourne Storm To Sign Nate Myles!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
sorry about your unpleasant experience at suncorp on saturday night - mark , but i guess unfortunately that the bigger volume of people - the bigger prospect for a handful of drunk bogans . anyway i certainly hope that your melbourne stay , and any good possible outcome with this apparent present myles speculation , will be almost as good as lego or even better //

I reckon they've been far worse than their place on the ladder suggests. They have made so many errors this year and have gotten away pretty luckily in some matches this year. Yes they have still been good, however that is just because slater, cronk and smith are at the helm. They'll be in for a rude shock when them three are gone, Bellyache won't look so good then.

They are the masters of innovation and boundary pushing. For the last couple of years one of their pet plays that annoyed me was during scrums where they had the feed. When the ball would clear the scrum, the storm front row would hold onto their opposing front row, impeding their ability to break clean and fast. Especially when they'd have a scrum feed inside their opponents 20m zone.

This year they are doing it differently. When they have a scrum feed now, their lock won't let the ball clear the scrum. Their attack moves forward with seeming intent, Cronk flies to the back of the scrum and it appears to all and sundry that it's play on. The opposition then "break early" thinking the ball would have cleared, only to be penalised by the ref. Gamesmanship? Yes, but I don't really like it.

The true test for Bellamy will come when Smith retires. They travelled well without Slater last year all the way to the big day. Cronk's departure will be an obvious blow next year, but they don't seem too perturbed.

Bellamy always has something up his sleeve and smart clubs plan for such things years in advance. The thing about Bellamy and the storm is that they can bring out the best in a player, and it doesn't matter if that player is a rookie or a seasoned veteran. For a young side they're getting the job done this year and for that, I hate them! lol

We are going to be short some forwards.
Myles leaves
Lussick Possibly leaves

I think we will be big players in the market this year. And I'm starting to think Cronk may still be a chance, unlikley but possible. Unless we swap with them and get a young forward like Joe Stimson or something.

Who is Nate Myles?

I refuse to choose, who's whose. If you snooze you lose, decisions rued, I'll stick to booze to avoid the blues, schmooze the crew and chew on the clues, presuming a ruse as it stews and skews until we get some definite news.

With Myles seemingly gone, and (as far as I know) not having Snake and Matai on the books next year, we *should* have a fair amount of cap space with which to snare a few players for 2018 :D

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10