Melbourne Storm To Sign Nate Myles!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know for an absolute fact that the club don't want him next year...whether he goes to Melbourne or not is none of Manly's concern. Either way, he has been told his services are not required at Manly next year.

With Myles seemingly gone, and (as far as I know) not having Snake and Matai on the books next year, we *should* have a fair amount of cap space with which to snare a few players for 2018 :D
Not so much if Nate still had a year to go on his contract.

doesnt help much when he has a contract. Last thing we want to do is pay for a service we aint getting! Hopefully he can go to the storm (no doubt we will still pay a chunk of his salary) or maybe the Super League. Either way, we are paying for Nate ( a part of ) until the end of 2018. It doesnt work any other way!

Myles hasn't been our best player and yet there is something about this that disappoints me. It is certainly not because I want Myles to stay Manly forever, it's simply that the constant changing of the roster makes it so much harder to emotionally connect to the team.
Cheer for a player one season and boo another, next minute we are booing and cheering the opposite. I mean how dumb are we really?

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but channel 7 reported he will be gone before 30/6
Now that's interesting... we do have that young beast from tigers and lussick waiting for a start. Same as Perrett and Lane.. Would make sense for us to let him go early. Think we'd keep BJ for another 12 months if we lost myles early

maybe there could be a precedent with the release arrangement with the tom symonds situation , and actually about this time last year . [ and i was quite disappointed to see tom , t - red , leave the club ] and even though that Nate has improved markedly with his overall form , and since the cowboy's match in townsville in round three , it does seem more of an advantage for the club if he was moved on and if a better option[ or options ] is now definitely available , now or in the near future , - and of coarse i could be wrong , but it does seem that something might be brewing or developing with this matter , and with the amount of conjecture with this myles issue today

Wow! Geez, after the trouble with Massoud you'd think they wouldn't be reporting it unless they had a legitimate source.

This surely means we have someone coming at the same time.... We know we've asked about Graham, Asofa Solomona, Harawiera Niera....Im sure Bozo has something big planned. I wonder who it could be?
Apparently something to do with unpaid Third Party deals

Wow! Geez, after the trouble with Massoud you'd think they wouldn't be reporting it unless they had a legitimate source.

This surely means we have someone coming at the same time.... We know we've asked about Graham, Asofa Solomona, Harawiera Niera....Im sure Bozo has something big planned. I wonder who it could be?
Asofa perhaps? We were linked to him 12 months ago. Perhaps we have made him a big offer and in return they want Nate? Doesnt sound like a fair swap but since when did Bozo play fair...

Best. News. Ever.

Just cracked a beer to celebrate.

Side note, has been better this year. That's wasn't hard though was it!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10