• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
swoop said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Spuds Bodyguard said:
swoop said:
How about the desparate pathetic dive by Quinn.

It was hilarious. When he dropped to the ground the warriors player was at least 1 meter away.

Pretty sure that was Packer who gave him no more than a nudge in the ribs. Quinn is a huge cat, worth 4 Yow Yehs.

4 Yow Yehs and a Jarryd Hayne.

I'll raise you a Robbie Farah :p

Stop repeating my addition that I added 2 posts above yours (Post: #14) :p

According to the ch9 commentators the storm only scored a total off about 12 points in the 2nd half of the last 4 or so games and didn't score a point against the warriors.

I felt that Melbourne were punching above their weight all year, and last night proved to me that they were. You can't win big games with only 3 good players. The warriors shut those 3 down and the storm had nothing else.

Our team on the other hand have a **** load of players they can go to, to make a big play. That is why we will win next week. Warriors are very soft on their try line, and we are the best in oppositions 20. If we bring our A game, we will win comfortably.

Funny how the press were driving the 'Slaters the best ever' player of all time lately. Look at his game last night and it showed all his faults that continually surface in big games. Dropped balls, paniced plays and missed tackles. Brett Stewart has never played like that even in his darkest days.

The bai stand is interesting to read this morning. They are gutted. They deserve to be as well for following such a scummy club. Hopefully they never recover.

I almost had to vomit at that intro to the telecast, the litte **** was shown up last night.

I know I shouldn't take joy in others pain, but I did get pleasure from seeing Slater, Smith, Bellamy etc. shattered at the end of last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2