Membership Loyalty Pins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Membership Pins

Can anyone remember what year the Football Club and MWSE memberships were split ? The earliest membership card I can find is 2006 but it shows my membership type as "Football Club - Adult", same for 2007. Both say member since 2004 though. But I'm 100% sure I've always signed up for Football Club and MWSE membership in all years.

I note that from 2008 I've got two separate membership cards, one for MWSE and one for the Football Club. From 2009 they have different contact addresses on them so I assume that was the year that the Football Club took over admin of the Football Club memberships in house rather than through MWSE ? I'm pretty sure the early ones were all bundled up together, but I can't remember what the categories were. Any experts out there ??

^ Dunno, sorry mate.

But for those who want to see *perverts*

Pin in packaging...

ZcQSLk1.jpg

And the welcome to the family meeting pic...

JH9QOVI.jpg

globaleagle said:
Larissa said:
After the feedback from Members we decided to backdate.

Hope you all like them!

Awesome decision!

simon64 said:
I've been a fan since 1973 but this is only the second year I've been a supporter.

I look forward to collecting the whole set of pins in the years to come and I too will be keeping them in their packaging.....for now.

marga said:
I got my 2 year pin today. Very nice and great idea by the Club. Look forward to my next one.

globaleagle said:
Good job Ralphie!

I joined as soon as I saw that there was such a thing a a manly membership.

2010. Sounds lame I know but shows just how hard it is to get the word out to those not living in Sydney!

Maybe I'm just low wattage light bulb dim. That's prob it.

kersnarkle

lismore_fan said:
Well done Membership Team (and Larissa).

A great way to thank the members for their support. I'm sure the members won't miss a year of membership now. Gosh! Returning back to ZERO. No way!

Straight to The Manly Room!

Been a while since I've been on here. How's all of my fellow Manly supporters been lately? I've been busy studying but not too busy to watch our Manly boys games every weekend. I received my two year pin late last week- my surprise when I opened the envelope and had a look at what was inside it. I didn't think I was going to get one because I'm past the two year achievement milestone year and it was going to be two years before I receive the five year milestone. I thought the pins were only going to be awarded in the actual milestone year because that's what the membership renewal letter said last year.

It made me so proud that I haven't let it out of my sight! And because I was so happy to receive it, it put me in the mood to watch one of my old Manly games that I have on a personel DVD recorded from a couple years ago with my beloved pin in my hand. The letter it came with, I'll be putting it in a frame. I'm just that proud of it!

I'm going to be decorating my bedroom with almost all of my Manly memorabilia acting as wallpaper. And, as an artist, I've decided to make some personel memorabilia paintings (small, medium and large canvas boards) of some images of the players in action; scoring tries that I found on google images. I might save the large canvas for an image from either the 2008 or 2011 grand final game. The two year pin will be kept in the packaging like a collectable but it won't be alone for long when I receive my five year pin in two years time!

I've been a Manly supporter almost all my life but I'm only just in my third year of being a member as I had no idea you could even be a member. Des Hasler was Manly's coach at the time when I joined.

Member since 2010 and continuing!!!

I will have to phone up - I have membership cards going back quite a while but only got 2 Year badge. It may be that I missed 2007 (as that card is missing) but otherwise they go back to 2004. The terms were different back then and also there were together and separate football club etc. Prior to 2008 it would have to be season ticket holders rather than membership as that was the terminology use prior to then.

Like a lot of people, I got my 2 year pin last week, and obviously then noticed my 'member since' date was wrong.

Disappointing thing is that when I sent photos of my membership cards through today (back to 2008) the membership team corrected my start date BUT told me I won't be getting a 5 year pin, just the 'next milestone' ie 10 years, when it comes up.

Apparently this is because emails were sent to members about fixing up the start date info; annoying thing is I rang a couple of years ago because I was getting 6 of every email (all the kids memberships etc linked to mine)...and now I don't get the emails to the main account I check?! Of course, when I check the other account I never log into, I've got multiples of everything still...grrr

I like my 2 year pin, but I'd like to collect them as I go along and missing the 5 year one is pretty bloody annoying!

I put my 5 year pin on my suit lapel, like an order of Australia pin worn by pollies and assorted wankers. No one has asked about it yet, it looks like an official corporate piece of some sort obviously.

Shoe1 said:
I put my 5 year pin on my suit lapel, like an order of Australia pin worn by pollies and assorted wankers. No one has asked about it yet, it looks like an official corporate piece of some sort obviously.

Oh they notice it all right, they are in too much awe to form words at the awesomeness! You can bet there's emails being sent off to their clubs asking for one!

"Worn with pride, supporting my side!:

To those having probs.... can I just type again...contact the membership team and they'll try and get everything sorted. They actually want to get things right, they aren't holding onto pins like kids with halloween candy. They want to get them to the members.

I have the wrong date on my 2013 m'ship card but I do also have emails from the club saying it's been fixed and next year's card will be correct! (How dare they assume I'm just going to re-join. lol)

Additionally I also have a 2 year pin sitting beside me so they do want to get things right but you have to help them out.

Email them as they don't all read this forum (who am I kidding, of course they do), but remember, on the other end of the email - is a human so things don't always go smoothly!

Party on...Go Manly!!

yokahontas said:
Like a lot of people, I got my 2 year pin last week, and obviously then noticed my 'member since' date was wrong.

Disappointing thing is that when I sent photos of my membership cards through today (back to 2008) the membership team corrected my start date BUT told me I won't be getting a 5 year pin, just the 'next milestone' ie 10 years, when it comes up.

Apparently this is because emails were sent to members about fixing up the start date info; annoying thing is I rang a couple of years ago because I was getting 6 of every email (all the kids memberships etc linked to mine)...and now I don't get the emails to the main account I check?! Of course, when I check the other account I never log into, I've got multiples of everything still...grrr

I like my 2 year pin, but I'd like to collect them as I go along and missing the 5 year one is pretty bloody annoying!

I am in the same boat, I offered to send my 2 year pin back but they were not interested.

Membership Pins

Did anyone get one this year ?? I was expecting my 10 year pin this year but nothing ever arrived.

Someone should ask Larissa and see what the go is!

Got my ten year one last year. You will need a microscope to be able to discern what the pin actually signifies.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/06/26/member_update_free_flags_friday_.html

26th June, 2014
MEMBER LOYALTY PROGRAM

Our Member Loyalty Program Pins have begun to arrive in letterboxes. 2 and 10 Year members should have received their pins by the end of the week and 5 year members can expect them in the next 3 or so weeks. The pins will be arriving staggered so don’t stress if yours hasn’t arrived and someone you know has theirs!

Keep an eye out for it and be sure to give us call to make sure your postal address is up to date.

COMMANDER said:
Got my ten year one last year. You will need a microscope to be able to discern what the pin actually signifies.

It's subtle sure, but I wear mine with a suit, like an AO pin. Good for openings, launches and other dignified events.

Just checked out the manly website to see the differences....

http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/Member-Loyalty-Program

And poor old glenn stewart is the player adorning the member loyalty page!

globaleagle said:
Just checked out the manly website to see the differences....

http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/Member-Loyalty-Program

And poor old glenn stewart is the player adorning the member loyalty page!

Irony-sides

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6