Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Still spewing about no travel mugs. This years is on its way out. Guess i Will have to purchase seperately.

There are no order or preference of packs being sent. Our data files to our fulfilment house include all membership types. Having said that, the personalised seat sleeves included with all reserved seat memberships will result in a slightly longer turn around for reserved seat holders.

All things going well, the first batch of memberships should reach mailboxes by Christmas.

NOTE: did the message i replied to just disappear!

received today by email today:-

Thank you for Earning Your Wings for 2013.

We have just received some information from our mail house regarding the postage of 2013 Membership packs. Due to unforseen circumstances there is a chance you may not receive your pack before Christmas.
Please be assured we are doing all we can to get as many packs to letterboxes before Christmas. However, we cannot guarantee delivery.

We understand that some Memberships are purchased as Christmas gifts. In light of the possible delay, we are happy to send you a gift voucher to fill your Christmas stocking. If you would like us to send you out a gift voucher, please respond by return email no later than 12pm Friday 21 December. Please list the names of the membership holders you would like gift vouchers sent for in your email.

When your Membership pack has been dispatched from our mail house you will receive an email with a dispatch number and a tracking number so keep an eye out on your email.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this possible delay may cause you. Your support of the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles is greatly appreciated.

Yes ayjay, I received the same e-mail today too.

As long as I get my pack before round 1 I really don't care when it arrives so no need to rush for me.

voicefromthehill said:
So did I - yet I have not renewed, yet....... Just waiting to see if I score free membership ;)
I'm waiting for Tooves' phone call...it doesn't have to really be Tooves..hell..Larissa could jump on the blower pretending to be Tooves...I'd be happy with that.:p

I know I am getting in early - but next year Larissa, can we please get a 2013 Premiers mouse pad as part of our membership pack?? :D
My 2008 one is starting to curl up at the edges.

Merry Christmas everyone.

ayjay007 said:
received today by email today:-

Thank you for Earning Your Wings for 2013.

We have just received some information from our mail house regarding the postage of 2013 Membership packs. Due to unforseen circumstances there is a chance you may not receive your pack before Christmas.
Please be assured we are doing all we can to get as many packs to letterboxes before Christmas. However, we cannot guarantee delivery.

We understand that some Memberships are purchased as Christmas gifts. In light of the possible delay, we are happy to send you a gift voucher to fill your Christmas stocking. If you would like us to send you out a gift voucher, please respond by return email no later than 12pm Friday 21 December. Please list the names of the membership holders you would like gift vouchers sent for in your email.

When your Membership pack has been dispatched from our mail house you will receive an email with a dispatch number and a tracking number so keep an eye out on your email.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this possible delay may cause you. Your support of the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles is greatly appreciated.

Yup, got that email as well.

Meh, It'll get here when it gets here. Nice of them to offer a gift voucher substitute.

Must be one hell of a fridge magnet.

As we posted the other email, here's the latest one.

Hope they remember I'm in C eh N eh D eh! :s

As a NSWelshman, don't know how I feel about bleeding maroon..lol

(well done guys)

Congratulations on Earning Your Wings for 2013! The team is thrilled to have you on board and proudly say that you too, Bleed Maroon.

We are pleased to let you know that your membership kit is on the way and will arrive in approximately 10-14 working days.

Thank you for your support of the Sea Eagles and we look forward to seeing you out at Fortress Brookvale in 2013.

Go Manly!

Sea Eagles Membership Team

We Bleed Maroon is the name of our newly introduced Member Loyalty Program. Do you think I need to tweak it to We Bleed Maroon & White next year?

Larissa said:
We Bleed Maroon is the name of our newly introduced Member Loyalty Program. Do you think I need to tweak it to We Bleed Maroon & White next year?

MANLY!! That's in Queensland!! lol

To me it is anyway. :)

Larissa said:

With due deference to our northern brethren...

"Hell yes!"

:cool:

globaleagle said:
Larissa said:

With due deference to our northern brethren...

"Hell yes!"

:cool:

As a New South Welshman residing in South East Queensland....

"Hell yes!"

Just renewed our memberships - unfortunately on a vastly scaled down package. This year was the top of the range, with great benefits such as invites to functions & the chance to get to know many of the players & coaching staff. For next year we'll be on the hill - a wedding coming up in the family that I better try to pay for (!) and general belt-tightening etc.

However - at least we're on board again!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10