Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
K Foz on mine.
I thought in the future we should get something with the major sponsors info on it like web site or members specials so they can get more back for their cash. I know in the past kaspersky did a two for one deal maybe they can put that in the members pack.

Mals said:
My kids got their membership packs but mine is yet to arrive. On the whole the pack is fine (don't have the hat yet) but I'm a bit disappointed in the bumper sticker. The Sea Eagle looks smaller than last year also don't know why we need the words Sea Eagles on it, we should have a recognised brand now.

have a look at the stickers on ebay
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=manly+sea+eagles+stickers&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mals said:
My kids got their membership packs but mine is yet to arrive. On the whole the pack is fine (don't have the hat yet) but I'm a bit disappointed in the bumper sticker. The Sea Eagle looks smaller than last year also don't know why we need the words Sea Eagles on it, we should have a recognised brand now.

have a look at the stickers on ebay
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=manly+sea+eagles+stickers&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Lol @ the Northern Eagles sticker signed by Hasler.

Des must be trying to pick up a bit of extra cashby signing NE stuff:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2001-SELECT-NORTHERN-EAGLES-LOGO-CARD-AUTOGRAPHED-DES-HASLER-128-/160761742706?_trksid=p4340.m444&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DSI%252BUA%252BLM%26otn%3D12%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4507692799545157722#ht_948wt_689

Dumbest idea since signing with the Bulldogs...

I'm in Sydney and haven't received mine as yet so I'm guessing geography hasn't got much to do with it.

It's no big deal though. As long as those people who were receiving them as gifts got them, that's the main thing.

Only 68 days till our first match. Not that I'm counting.......much.

Did I not tick a box meaning that my hat wasnt sent out.....Be nice to have it now...And i am knowhere near Brookvale at present.......

Frogz , last year the caps were only sent to regional members, other members collected them at the first home game. Not sure if that's the answer but it could be.

I got my pack today. (King on the card this year)

Frogz, according to the accompanying letter, the cap can be collected from the outlet or at the ground.

i'm in the same boat as frogz, i didn't click on the 'pay extra postage to receive hat' button & yesterday received 2 of the 3 memberships ordered minus hat.guess i will pick them up at the first home game.

There was a 'pay extra to receive hat' button??

fmd I never saw that! Hopefully mine arrives anyway.

website design....sigh.

The only members who would receive their hat in the post are unticketed supporter memberships.

The letter enclosed with your pack should explain how to collect your cap :)

Larissa, It looks like Jamie Lyon on my membership card yet an earlier post said it was King (I presume Jason, or did he just mean the Lyon King?)
Are there different players on membership cards?

Received mine today and all correct and intact (unlike last year). Membership card has one of my fave players - Stevie. All good :D

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8