Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got mine this afternoon to definitely cheer me up! Car sticker already on the car and I LOVE the keyring :) already got Manly bear + Manly logo keyrings so nice to add a member one to the collection :)

Mine arrived today (and three others I'd bought for others), but haven't got to see them yet as they were sent to my parents (we are housesitting while waiting for the tenant to get out of our place). Can't wait to see what we get.

manlyforever08 said:
Got mine this afternoon to definitely cheer me up! Car sticker already on the car and I LOVE the keyring :) already got Manly bear + Manly logo keyrings so nice to add a member one to the collection :)

I find the term "Manly Bear" very controversial :)

Got mine

Shame there was no calendar this year.

But whats included is good.

One other thing my envelope got wet and the adhesive from envelope flap didnt stick and the card fell out on its own, maybe worth considering taping it on.

Merchandise pre-orders are sent directly from The Factory Putley, rather than the mail house where membership packs come from.
Pre-orders of jerseys are not due to be posted till January. This was outlined on renewal forms and the website.
I'll follow up with the shop today riser where they are at.

Go Manly

Larissa

Do the next Gen membership packages come out at the same time Larissa? Very happy with mine. No fridge magnet though.

Next gen will be put this week too.

Fridge magnets will be available for collection with caps at the Factory Outlet and on game day. Should berated on the voucher on the postcard inside your pack :)

The Eagle said:
manlyforever08 said:

I find the term "Manly Bear" very controversial :)
Shane I agree using the words manly and bear in the same sentence is like using the words gillard and compentent in the same sentence.

Maybe it could be called a manly Teddy lol.

Got mine today and the Manly travel coffee mug will get a bloody good work out I can tell you that for nothing!

Is there some sort of diminishing order of contents with differing packages? No cap, no coffee cup holder, no flag thingy as mentioned by other posters in mine. Key ring, lanyard thingy and car sticker in a small natty envelope. Not that I care for anything other than the entry ticket. Good to get.

Non-ticketed memberships include extra supporter items such as flags, coffee mugs etc.

Check out www.seaeagles.com.au/membership for more details if you're interested in who gets what :)

As long as my season pass arrives I will be a happy camper!

What's on the car sticker?

Man I'm so pumped. Can't wait to get mine. Hopefully mine and my sons will arrive tomorrow. Fly out to Singapore tomorrow and want to wear it overseas.
What are the chances Larissa, do you know? I ordered 29th Nov.
I also totally appreciate Larissa that you are not Australia Post and that side of it is out of your hands, especially this time of year.
And I also understand that you have probably answered this question a thousand times, so thanks for your patience. What sort of time frame are packs sent after they are ordered?

They have been lodged with Australia Post. I would expect they should arrive today... But then again it is Australia Post and it is Christmas week...!

Fingers crossed!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8