Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa,

I purchased two Country Wings Pack and one In the Wings next generation upgrade.

Will do the dog and the Tiger Snake next year.

Have you found God yet?

I purchased my maroon membership in September and received a membership pack yesterday, which belongs to somebody else. Rang the membership dept today to sort it out and was told I'd get mine in mid Jan.

In November I separately purchased a white wings membership for my son, which he received and was perfect.

Am naturally disappointed about mine and hoping I'll still have my beloved Brookie seat and that someone else hasn't got it. :(

We will sort it out ALinda. I spoke to Michael about this yesterday when you rang, it appears to have been a mistake at our mail house.

We will be in touch soon and will make sure you keep your seats.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Larissa,

I purchased two Country Wings Pack and one In the Wings next generation upgrade.

Have you found God yet?

There were no caps in the country packs? There should have been, let me look into it.

Next Gen doesn't include a cap, so you should have received everything for that one in the envelope.

Hi Larissa,

I live in Auckland and was wondering if my membership pack has been sent yet?
I purchased my supporters membership in September.
Also how would I redeem my Supporters Cap coupon from Auckland?

Definitely has been sent, however will take a tad longer to get over the ditch :)

As a supporter member your cap will be included in the package. This should have been the case for country member too.

Go Manly!

Larissa

The car sticker is better than last year, however would like to see Manly produce a simple well sized Sea Eagle car sticker ala the Rabbit car sticker you see driving around on many misguided Souths fans cars.

That was the idea behind using a larger eagle head logo on the sticker, I'd like to evolve that logo to have the same effect as the Rabbitohs. Takes time though, might look at making that eagle head more prominent for 2013.

Larissa said:
That was the idea behind using a larger eagle head logo on the sticker, I'd like to evolve that logo to have the same effect as the Rabbitohs. Takes time though, might look at making that eagle head more prominent for 2013.

Good idea incorporating the web address but I think the majority of ppl (not members) would not have a clue who MWSE is or what the parrot head, er sorry, Eagle's head has to do with mwse.

Perhaps I'm a dinasaur but I think for marketing purposes the simple wording of MANLY or Manly-Warringah should be included.

Symbols and logos only have the meaning that we apply to them. The Nike swish would mean nothing to anyone if not attached to their brand. The goal for us is to get the eagle head logo out there in the same way Souths have. Eventually it will be automatically associated with Sea Eagles membership.

Larissa said:
Symbols and logos only have the meaning that we apply to them. The Nike swish would mean nothing to anyone if not attached to their brand. The goal for us is to get the eagle head logo out there in the same way Souths have. Eventually it will be automatically associated with Sea Eagles membership.

Fair enough the strategy sounds good & winning the Premiership this year must have helped the Eagle brand awareness! :)

Good package. The personalised name on Keiren's back on the card was a nice touch.

My only criticism is that the envelope was open (some others seem to have had the same issue) so suggest taping it up next year so none of the good stuff falls out.

Well done to all involved.

Larissa said:
We will sort it out ALinda. I spoke to Michael about this yesterday when you rang, it appears to have been a mistake at our mail house.

We will be in touch soon and will make sure you keep your seats.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Larissa,

Have you found God yet?

There were no caps in the country packs? There should have been, let me look into it.

Next Gen doesn't include a cap, so you should have received everything for that one in the envelope.

Thanks Larissa.

Got mine today. Very happy with it. I take it from some of the other posts that there are different players on the back of the cards. I have Killer on the back of mine so stoked with that. Also particularly like the keyring. Very smick. Just waiting on the next gen packages for the two boys but suspect they're not far away.

I vote someone posts pics of their pack so those ...erm....o/s and reliant on their family not keeping the stuff for themselves and posting it to them can see what we're (possibly) going to miss out on. :):s:angel:

Earnie the Eagle said:
Got my membership packs today but no caps, dissapointing as they were Chrissy presents and I live in the country, too far to travel to Sydney to pick them up, whats that saying... oh yeah s**t happens, but I dont blame anyone. I guess with over 5000 to send out, a few mistakes will happen.

Anyone got their Scout and Eagle Badge yet? if so could a pic be posted here.

..and PS the tiger snake has dissapeared, maybe he got the caps.

Lmao it`s a joke.. mistakes were happening last seasons too , you never get what they promise you but they are quick to take your money..

CHRISTMAS EARLY
Sitting here wearing my new sea eagle hat, lanyard around my neck, nice cuppa in my eagle cup and the kids putting the flag on the car. How good is it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

jjai said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Got my membership packs today but no caps, dissapointing as they were Chrissy presents and I live in the country, too far to travel to Sydney to pick them up, whats that saying... oh yeah s**t happens, but I dont blame anyone. I guess with over 5000 to send out, a few mistakes will happen.

Anyone got their Scout and Eagle Badge yet? if so could a pic be posted here.

..and PS the tiger snake has dissapeared, maybe he got the caps.

Lmao it`s a joke.. mistakes were happening last seasons too , you never get what they promise you but they are quick to take your money..

I see your point and agree its frustrating, but what do you do have a dummy spit and tell em to shove the membership? I dont think so, as I said **** happens and I am sure Larissa will sort it out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6