Memo Scott Penn: celebrate, then get on with the jobs at hand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar said:
MadMarcus said:
I should have included the link. The comments are far more entertaining than the article itself. I have been flying the flag.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2011/10/04/memo-scott-penn-celebrate-then-get-on-with-the-jobs-at-hand/
oikee's comments...what a clown.
Yeah, bit rich a Bronco's supporter complaining about the amount of rep. players we have in our team:dodgy:

Stewart wil never get an apology from Gallop. With Gallop's background in law, he'd be well aware that apologising would open the floodgates for Stewart to proceed with legal action.

Kinda like the Johnny Howard sorry issue. If it ever comes from the NRL it'll be once Gallop has handed the reins over (excuse the pun, couldn't help it :p)

New to the forum...Cheers guys!

Mark from Brisbane said:
OneEyedEagle said:
Don't go to hard on David Lord, he is 1 of only a handful in the Media that actually supports us (very balanced opinion). He was very vocal in calling for Lussick and Glenn Stewart not to be suspended.

Very vocal in Manly retaining Des Hasler and Manly winning the GF.

He also works with the good sort Megan Barnard sky news sports line program.

Only point I don't agree with him is that the discussion between the Stewarts and Gallop need to be disclosed (no they don't).

YoU CANNOT say "good sort"

:D :D :D :D The fun police are out again lol :D :D :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7