Memorable Individual Performances By Manly Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Round 24 last year against the Melbourne Storm became famous for the brawls in The Battle of Brookvale. The performance of T-Rex that night was awesome. He was the X-Factor in Manly's great performance in which he scored two tries & seemed unstoppable after coming on as a replacement for the injured David Wolfman Williams. His great performance was overshadowed by Glenn Stewart & Adam Blair's punch up after both were sent off.

Glenn Stewart's 2011 NRL Grand Final, Man of the Match performance against the NZ Warriors after missing the last three & a half matches.

The Great Britain front rower, Kevinj Ward in the 1987 Grand Final against the Canberra Raiders in very warm temperatures after just flying in for the Grand Final. Unlucky not to be Man of the Match.

Daly Cherry-Evans, Man of the Match performance in World Club Challenge win over Leeds Rhinos in early 2012.

Brent Kite in the '08 GF... absolute MOUNTAIN of a game in the engine room, scored a try and provided the go-forward and room for the backs to dominate the purple cheats.... What. A. Day!!

Loved Kiteys try. The big mid air jump and take off. I think it took a spit second for him to realise he could score. Well deserved.

Rd9 1976 Newtown 6 vs Manly 57 at Henson park . Fulton just carved them up like they were Z graders. He scored 3 tries I think out of the 13 we scored but created so many more it was magical.

Hopoates hat trick against Raiders 95 .. that was awsome one of them was length of field if not two.. we needed to win that one because even though we went on to win 15 straight no one thought we were a threat till we beat them & Broncos..

David Liddiard i dnt know what year it was just know it was around mid 80`s we were playing Balmain their team was higher than us on the ladder i just remember Liddiard getting the ball near our 10mtre line & then started up the touch line 1st defender he just dances around 2nd defender same thing then gets the ball away to Cliffy who scoots about 60mtrs to score celebrating about 10 out with the peace sign we stole that game off them lol..

Mathew Ridge probably has 2 1st one was his debut where he kicked 9/10 from all over the park.. the 2nd game is against the bears we won 10-8 or 11-8 everytime he got the ball from their 6th tackle kick he would belt it back down the field for the big Norths pack to cart back out from their 10mtr line.. I can tell you Bella & Roberts weren`t too impressed with having to do that much tackling but the tactic paid off.. Norths at that stage had the best defence & were on a 5game winning streak..(it was Graham Lowes idea)..

Wombat against Cronulla at Brookie in 1979. One of his tries was from 50 metres out up the sideline from a scrum win.

1978 Kangaroo Bruce Walker against Easts in 1980 at Brookie (3 tries and a hand in a couple more) when we beat them 34-5. He had a fantastic combination with John Gray in that game, reminiscent of their days together at Norths.

Johnny Gibbs the following year at Endeavour Field when we beat Cronulla in a fairly tight game. All three performances picked up a 10 rating from RLW.

Mine are more recent because well I'm young (nearly 20) and only really been crazy about the sport for the last 5 years:

- Foran vs. Roosters 2011 Rd2.
- Foran & DCE vs. Brisbane 2011 Rd12.
- Ox 40-0 day.
- Snake vs. Tigers 2006 - combining with Ox to win us the game with 2 minutes to go.
- Snake vs. Canberra 2011 - his 100th try + hat trick return to try-scoring. Just to personally be there on that HORRIBLE pouring rain night at Brookie to see my hero show the NRL he was back and had a point to prove - just one of the best days of my (short) life.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2