MERGED: Board Issues Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Kiwi Eagle said:
Don't think I have ever seen a white ant. Do the black ants pick on them ?

I hear the white ants are good swimmers, and the black ants are generally the better runners.

Jatz Crackers said:
Will someone please think of the grey ants before you type.
I've heard bull ants are actually quite sensitive despite their reputation and are tired of being left out of ant related issues.

niccipops said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Will someone please think of the grey ants before you type.
I've heard bull ants are actually quite sensitive despite their reputation and are tired of being left out of ant related issues.

As long as we all agree, we hate the red ants.

damn ranga's.

On my phone so can't link it but article is on page 3 of tele. Bob Reilly has been banned from the leagues club after allegedly cashing cheques worth $500k from the footy club.

http://dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-news/sea-eagles-boss-is-banned-from-entering-his-club/story-e6freuzi-1226458474609

sigh.

I need people smarter than me to respond but....

ffs

And it's no excuse to say that the secretary knew of this, that may be so but I've seen it many times before that an 'underling' knew of the happenings, but what are they to do? Forego their job by blowing the whistle when they have a mortgage etc?

I await the response. "Two sides to the coin." Yeah but sometimes it is 1 side is right, the other wrong.

The article, of course is wrong. It states that Reilly is the director of the club, but then also says he resigned.

Maybe the club should be congratulated.

All credit to the players who have done extraordinarily well this year having to go through what they've gone through.

Well if this is true and it appears to be allegations only at this stage, as a football club member I think it is appropriate Bob stands down as chairman and football club director of MWSE until this is all cleared up.

These are very serious allegations to say the least, and an extremely dissappointing turn of events at this stage of the year.

I can't see any info there on whether any money actually went missing. Seems like the equivalent of short term loans that got paid back after a few weeks once cheques cleared.

Asking for trouble doing that, especially with penn in control and zorba hanging around.
Bob seemed to be part of the issues at the club, so I won't miss him.

And this issue won't affect the club at all.

Shoe1 said:
I can't see any info there on whether any money actually went missing. Seems like the equivalent of short term loans that got paid back after a few weeks once cheques cleared.

Writing cheques without having the funds to cover it is against the Bills of Exchange act and therefore illegal

The Wheel said:
Shoe1 said:

Writing cheques without having the funds to cover it is against the Bills of Exchange act and therefore illegal

Yes the alledged delaying of presenting the cheques would lead you to believe he was using the club as his personal overdraft facility

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14