Messiaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mata your a dead set joke. That kick we scored off. I dont care how someone made it look good. Well duh he made it look good. If i grubbered it in the goal line and noone chased it.. how good is that kick? the chase makes the kick..

did you see his kicking game??? EVERY kick found space and was at least 60 metres. At times he was dragging us out of our in goal area with his deep long kicks. Yet you never see that do you. Our backline is not deep enough to do anything decent. Their too flat. Wow he made 1 or 2 bad passes and you make sure you have your same old stupid essay ready to post.

Get over it.

Kaza, it's his responsibility to organise the backline. I did think he played alright today though, we were in panic when the going got tough though.

Kaza, it's his responsibility to organise the backline. I did think he played alright today though, we were in panic when the going got tough though.
Hit the nail on the Head C! I am not blaming Monas but we did seem to panic when the going got tough - the dogs used their experience to turn the screws and win the wrestle!

so he is suppose to go there and push them into their spot. They need to take a bit of responsibility.

Monas player OK individually but it seemed as though we weren't organised. Monas kicking game has improved allot and is adequate. Those chip cases he does have to go. There insane!

Anasta and Shrek were the difference.

Could be due to an ever-shuffling backline...

Bugger his kicking - that try by Watmough was as good as any winger i have ever seen. Just spectacular. He is putting together a season of unbelievable 4 pointers. Go Choc!

There were 3 tries that had deflections, that was the smallest one. Watmough was awsome there.

To get our backline involved monas needs to cut out witt more often. It stalled over and over again when the ball reached him, often resulting in a panicked flick pass where stewy or Hicks had to kick it back and sprint to keep the ball.

When we were attacking in the second and monas got tackled twice in the set, witt didnt step up and take control - he should have, he is the other playmaker.

We are missing the point here guys. Was the topic not about watching watching pattern run about 10cm bye him while he stood watching a fight and as usual, screaming in the refs ear?

We know, it was a joke of a situation.
The forwards shouldn't have been fighting anyhow. It was a lack of discipline from the chaps in the scrum.

it made no difference to the game - whats the point other than to bash a player that you dislike

Will we be saying that if we are 5 for/against points out of the 8 come finals time?

I just love seeing our captain/messiah let a player run right by as he watches a fight and endlessly screams in the ears of the ref. Fabulous then to see the try then scored. A bloke on the radio said any footballer, Monaghan in particlular, the MANLY CAPTAIN should know by now that you play by the refs whistle.

BTW, I also think the fight was rediculous. It brings the loss to a new low. If we can't win, snot someone. Great attitude.

im not sure what can be done, im not pretending to be an expert, but what is punishingly obviouse, monaghs and Witt are not the hallves combo thats going to get us victories against great sides who are in form.

agree while Monaghs individually wasnt dreadful, apart from the two mullane type passes and that chip kick when we needed to send the ball deep ( where we 25 in front ???)

As a half back he did lack a bit of control when we needed a senior playermaker to stand up and guide us around. He seeme dto lose composure and the team followed suit.

I think he fell apart when the score was 19-12 with 20 odd to go. We were playing catch up and we simply didn't have the strike power to do it. Monas got flusted then we got spanked. I guess it shows how important he is to the side. He cant afford to lose it!

He does handle the ball nearly every play. I know he's not the best but the team does revolve around him. I think he's under-rated. He rarely goes missing, he just cant seem to make those big Johnsy plays. He's a solid performer.

every halfback is the lynchpin.we are no different.saints without hornby,head and barrett had no direction.

the only relevant question is can he do the job under pressure.in matches against the very good sides so far he hasnt.all our remaining games are tough.he has his chance on the field to show it now.there is plenty of time for him and the side to step up.the next couple of months will decide our fate for the next couple of seasons assuming we are not chasing a half any more.

All it will prove is that he's not in the top 4 in halfbacks. I still think he's quality just not grade-A, I think Witt should of stepped up more. He has dropped of the last couple of weeks. Witt isn't creating anything.

Anasta was the quality playmaker yeasterday. Monas was the 2nd best. The Bulldogs half was no better than Monas.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4