Michael Chee Kam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don Furner's a hack. The whole administrative set up at the Raiders needs to be investigated. Nepotism on steroids.

Frank said:
Don Furner's a hack. The whole administrative set up at the Raiders needs to be investigated. Nepotism on steroids.

Yeah I agree he seems to be saying that just to get the pressure of himself.

what Raiders fans are saying

http://www.thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22786&sid=55bad1edfa78f19f830b19ddcbad24a8

We spend jack all in the lower grades at present.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

http://www.thegh.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22786&sid=55bad1edfa78f19f830b19ddcbad24a8
They're quite well spoken, compared to the kennel.

I'd be amazed if our offer was " amazing" as quoted. I can only think it was heavily back-ended and that we must be planning to shed some older players for next season.
I must admit that I have a soft spot for Canberra, having lived and worked there for a 12-month assignment. They produce a lot of good juniors but most seem to move on. We have raided the Raiders many times. I think we have picked up more talent from them than we have from Parramatta.

Shoe1 said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Yep that's what I noticed too, some sensible posters there not like flea city

No more signing up players with hyphenated names. Couldnt stand the commentary of rabbits mispronouncing them up and gus mocking him for it.

i just looked at their pick the score thread and 90% of their fans have us winning by 20-30+. Bit sad to have that little a faith in your team its been a good 8-10 years since I have ever felt that little confidence about our team. We dont realise how good we have had it as a Manly supporter.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Yep that's what I noticed too, some sensible posters there not like flea city

Hardly surprising since we are, after all, a civilised bunch down here.

Jonesyv2 said:
Just goes to show how respected our Senior Playing group & Coaching staff must be. Players wanting to come to manly to play with our established stars and learn their trade from the best.

We are in good shape for the future especially with Foz/Dce locked in.

Yep signing DCE and Foran means players will want to come to our club and play with the best halves pairing in the game. Good times ahead for Manly :)

I just thought was going to be a 'we should sign him thread so didn't open it.

Glad that I did, sounds like great news!

sign them all I say!

Gigg said Chee Kam wouldn't be included as part of Manly's top 25 highest-paid players next year and as such, his addition wouldn't have any impact on his club's ability to re-sign their stars.

''Michael does not come into that category and his signing is completely irrelevant to any existing retention issues that we have,'' Gigg said. ''I can understand their frustrations because it [losing junior players] happens to every club. Unfortunately it's a facet of modern football life.''

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sea-eagles-swoop-on-young-raiders-star-for-three-years-20120502-1xzjn.html#ixzz1tkM7PzHa

seaeagles4life said:
i just looked at their pick the score thread and 90% of their fans have us winning by 20-30+. Bit sad to have that little a faith in your team its been a good 8-10 years since I have ever felt that little confidence about our team. We dont realise how good we have had it as a Manly supporter.

Hey man, I remember those NE days so yes I know how good we've had it since then.

Anyone with pay tv can see this kid on Sunday pre the 1st grade.
Look foward to seeing him in action.
Better still, those heading to Brookie can at least see him terrorise our NYC team knowing he is part of the Seaeagles in 2013 - no doubt will be out to impress.
Still a fan of our NYC # 7 Drinkwater, from limited times I have seen him but needs a much better platform from the fowards.

post from a Storm fan at LU

Raiders cant really whinge, they where very, very lucky to get him from the Storm who developed him.

Came to SG Ball the same year as Tohu Harris and wasnt much between them

One of my best mates is a sport masseuse and he said Michael has an appointment with him this afternoon and he said he'll ask him why he's leaving the faiders.

Watching Chee Kam now in the Toyota cup game and he is going to be a awesome player for us in the future, kind of makes me sad that we lost Whare as he too would have been a huge part of our future success.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8