Michael Chee Kam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
I've heard we are speaking to young Raiders centre, Michael Chee Kam. He hasn't seen first grade yet, but he a former Australian Schoolboy. Very talented.

If he's anything like that Sudanese bloke they have in NYC we will be on a winner.

interesting. Centres I think Whare will do a suitable job if we lose Matai. If we lose Lyon? Well he is the sort of player that is impossible to replace

I always knew him as a centre, but it appears he has been playing mainly in the backrow for the Raiders 20s this year and after looking at a few match reports has been quite damaging and seems to be having an excellent year.

The Raider Fans rave about the talent of that kid like he's their only hope, but I've never seen him play. Anyone got a good insight?

Daniel said:
interesting. Centres I think Whare will do a suitable job if we lose Matai. If we lose Lyon? Well he is the sort of player that is impossible to replace

I dread the day Lyon leaves, he is our most important player closely followed by Snake. Class centers are hard to come by.

torana355 said:
Daniel said:

I dread the day Lyon leaves, he is our most important player closely followed by Snake. Class centers are hard to come by.

You ain't half wrong there, just look at the game against the slime when he was out of action.

Also in THE MOLE - @manlyseaeagles sign one of best young forwards in Toyota Cup - @RaidersCanberra Michael Chee Kam.

Bumbling Perry strikes again!!!

Gee what a horrible CEO we have!

From RLW

The Sea Eagles have pinched one of the best youngsters in the Toyota Cup in Canberra Backrower Micheal Chee-Kam. A former Australian Schoolboys star, Chee-Kam scored a hat-trick against the Bronco's in round 7 and backed that up with two more against Cronulla last weekend. One to watch.

Whoops, dont know how didn't see the other thread

Delete!!

Good stuff! I suppose they have to prepare for life without Lyon in a couple of years... will be big shoes to fill.

Some nice stats from him this year, averaging about 150m a game.

Would be supercoach gold up over 80 i would guess, last week 15 runs for 246m, 3 tries, 2 line breaks and 15 tackles.

RE: Bumbling Perry strikes again!!!

Disco said:
The Sea Eagles have pinched one of the best youngsters in the Toyota Cup in Canberra Backrower Micheal Chee-Kam.

Isn't 'pinching' regarded as sexual assault?

5948199420_733c3918e3.jpg

Michael+Chee+Kam+Toyota+Cup+Rd+2+Titans+v+ZRSLCRJMs8al.jpg

Just goes to show how respected our Senior Playing group & Coaching staff must be. Players wanting to come to manly to play with our established stars and learn their trade from the best.

We are in good shape for the future especially with Foz/Dce locked in.

All the recent press about the players wanting to stay at our mighty club because of it's terrific culture is great to read. It must figure on young kids minds when deciding where their best interests lie. A bonus for our recruitment guy. Good thing he didn't go to the dogs.

Good signing but look at this from raiders forum about Don Furner reporting us to the nrl. With our recent and rumored re signings I think Schubert will be all over us.
Don Furner was just on with Tim Gavel

The Raiders put in two good offers to Michael. Manly put in a higher offer, the offer blew Don away. Has spoken to the NRL about the contract with Manly and how they could afford it. Has left that with the NRL. Is a 3 year deal. The Raiders moved Chee-Kam's family here to be with him. Leaves with no ill will from the club. Said again he was amazed at Manly's offer

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6