Mick Crocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it certainly has hit the skids with Manly when everyone is posting how they want to recruit Souths Sydney rejects. Get real people we have NO Money. We WONT be signing anyone. What we have is what we will field next year. There will be NO MORE signings and unless we go through the entire season injury free fielding our first 17 nearly every week we will struggle to keep in the 8.

mickqld link said:
Well it certainly has hit the skids with Manly when everyone is posting how they want to recruit Souths Sydney rejects. Get real people we have NO Money. We WONT be signing anyone. What we have is what we will field next year. There will be NO MORE signings and unless we go through the entire season injury free fielding our first 17 nearly every week we will struggle to keep in the 8.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine

Ben Wallace link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=186153.msg310420#msg310420 date=1293349856]

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine
[/quote]he`s juat saying it like it is ...

Shane link said:
Manly will not struggle to make the 8,we are a given to make the 8

Everyone's right.

We wont sign any Souths rejects.
We are close to broke.
We will make the 8.

We have the team already. They just need to perform.
Anyone who wants to change our squad is a twat. We have a great squad on bugger all money.

If we aren't at the topish of the comp next year it's because of;
a) Injuries
b) Rip off's
c) Unforseen failures
d) Plain sh1t old bad luck

We have the team. If the planets align as the did in '08, we win. If not, we don't. We, along with about 10 other teams can win it. Let's just see how it rolls.

mickqld link said:

This could be a rope a dope from management(say one thing but mean another), you've got to remember 4 months ago Souths said the exact same thing

At a family BBQ on Christmas day, I caught up with one of those relatives you only see at this time of year, every year :)  he is a long time Souths fan and member of 25+ yrs. Anyhow, he was telling me that he wasn't renewing his membership for the upcoming season, get this, on the basis that his club lacks morals and had badly disappointed him.
He said that once Inglis walked away from his agreement with Brisbane, Souths nor any other club should have rewarded, encouraged and fostered that type of unscrupulous behaviour.
A deal is a deal to the old school types.
"What ever happened to your word is your bond", he kept saying to me.
He knows that these days its all about business but still, he refuses to financially support and reward that kind of behaviour.
Good on him for sticking to his guns. He has also written a letter to the club to explain why after so long, he won't be a member in 2011.  

Would you rather see Inglis transferred between News Ltd companies or go to a team that needs him? The Bunnies need a player like him to boost member and crowd numbers and they get no critiicism from me for snatching him from the Broncos. Let your mate cry over his burnt snag WAMF but Souths need that type of publicity. Anywhere rather than a done News Ltd deal is fine by me.

Souths don't NEED any publicity. They've always had more than their fair share. Even before Crowe.
Beau Champion is a better bet, week in, week out than Inglis. It's just a publicity stunt. Let Inglis go up to Brisbane with his Cane Toad mates. He has no place in this state.

Crocker is exactly the type of forward we need.

For all You crybabies still whinging about his hit on B.Stewart in the GF- I bet your reaction would have been a lot different if it had been one our own grubs, Matai or Watmough, hitting Slater? Get over it , that's what probably won them the GF.

We need some mongrel in our pack and crocker would be the perfect man.

nodd link said:

For all You crybabies still whinging about his hit on B.Stewart in the GF- I bet your reaction would have been a lot different if it had been one our own grubs, Matai or Watmough, hitting Slater? Get over it , that's what probably won them the GF.

Crocker is well past his has-been, cheap shot, unskilled, use by date. 

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=nodd link=topic=186153.msg310725#msg310725 date=1293847374]

Crocker is well past his has-been, cheap shot, unskilled, use by date. 
[/quote]He did'nt do much for them in the '08 GF!

nodd link said:

he went missing the year after. we trampled em in 08..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1293928361[/time]

lol moon dog touche didnt see your post  ;)...

My best memory of Crocker is how much offence he took to the 'Crock-a-****' chant at Brooky in 08. I'd really rather not have any more memories of him than I already have.

The bloke is past it anyway & his body will surely give out on him soon. The last thing we need at the moment is an old bloke who will offer nothing than a few more penalties every game, we get pinged enough as is.

he definitely fits into our recruitment category and could join popular team mates Choc Watmough and Steven Matai

Mick Crocker is past his used by date , he is injury prone and he is ready to croak. Souths can keep him .

For 55-60k, I could live with him being in the squad. But only after snake gets to take a massive cheap shot.

nodd link said:

In case you haven't read posts here for a while..we don't all agree with the way Mattai and Choc accumulate penalties.We can live with them,though,because they are not old hacks,going through the motions,looking for an ESL pension!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6